Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blonde hair blue eyed manlets should be considered the same level as ethnic

Exactly. On the same line of logic, if you're a mayo, you're a mayo...not an ethnic.

It is definitely possible for a blonde and blue-eyed man to be an incel, I agree with you on that point. But that man isn't an ethnic.
Yes I’m ethnic we aren’t whites. This is the same thing like calling Slavs white, when they aren’t

This is where race cope falls apart. Whites have an easier time getting women when they're attractive, just like any other race.

JBW is uber cope. If you've seen bummerdrummers
"Superior white body" you'd see not even an "ethnic" would bother fucking him.
lol have you actually SEEN what he has to compete against? A fucking retarded braindead ethnic that thinks toilets are powered by jinn and sells fruits for a fucking living. probably can't even count to 10. Probably less than 5 foot fucking 5. Probably lives in a house thats held up by clothing racks and macaroni and fucking cheese :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

This man is not an incel. He is a vessel crafted by the creator himself whose sole purpose is to mog every single coconut building autistic fucking shitskin piece of garbage ethnic

lol have you actually SEEN what he has to compete against? A fucking retarded braindead ethnic that thinks toilets are powered by jinn and sells fruits for a fucking living. probably can't even count to 10. Probably less than 5 foot fucking 5. Probably lives in a house thats held up by clothing racks and macaroni and fucking cheese :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Women are not settling for a manlet with klienfelter syndrome.

Unique gorilla nose

Yes I’m ethnic we aren’t whites. This is the same thing like calling Slavs white, when they aren’t

Slavs are semi-white AFAIC. They're de facto white.

You, on the other hand, are white. Being short doesn't make you a shitskin like I am.

Slavs are semi-white AFAIC. They're de facto white.

You, on the other hand, are white. Being short doesn't make you a shitskin like I am.
aren't you a ricecel?

View attachment 222666

I won't pursue this anymore, to each their own. I don't know his life and don't know how he got to where he is so I will respect his decision. But per his words. He mogs a fucking shit skin piece of garbage ethnic to oblivion

I'm a ricecel. I suppose shitskin is the wrong term? Maybe pissskin, but that doesn't have a nice ring to it.
lmao. @BummerDrummer thoughts?

Agree with op. Brutal.

I won't pursue this anymore, to each their own. I don't know his life and don't know how he got to where he is so I will respect his decision. But per his words. He mogs a fucking shit skin piece of garbage ethnic to oblivion

No prob, whatever helps you cope

20200120 150922

View attachment 222666

All I'm saying is that a white, blonde, blue-eyed manlet with Klinefelter's mogs a brown, black-haired, brown-eyed manlet with Klinefelter's, ceteris paribus.

And that being a manlet with Klinefelter's doesn't factor into your race whatsoever.

We're just quibbling over semantics here, all of us are well aware that it's over for both manlets with Klinefelter's.

if thats cope then I may as well say knowing that the sun isn't lifted up by a magical elephant is a cope too. Oh wait, my people actually think shit like that :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Jfl

Do29HY8

OP put your autism aside and answer these questions.

Who'd have an easier time getting laid:

1) 5'6 Indian (5/10) or a 5'6 white (5/10)?

2) 5'6 Black average penis (5.5/10) or 5'6 white average penis (5.5/10)?

3) 5'7 rice (5/10) or a 5'7 white (5/10)?

The answer to each of these questions will help me gauge whether I take you seriously.

View attachment 222669

The answer to each of these questions will help me gauge whether I take you seriously.

Finally, someone with common sense who understands what I'm referring to.

View attachment 222669

the white, but I am not white.

A blonde hair blue eyed feminine manlet male would get BTFO'd by all of those people, i.e why I am ethnic

I know the title sounds stupid, but hear me out.

As a blonde hair blue eyed male, you are drawn out and steryotyped into a 6'4 nordic aryan trope. When you do not fit this trope, it is at the same level if not worse than being an ethnic. No foid wants you if you are a 5'10 or below blonde hair blue eyed male. You are seen as feminine and weak.

Look at the people who are "JBWmaxxed"-James ft isn't blonde hair or blue eyed, and the men who are doing it aren't short and blonde hair blue eyed. Rather they are usually anglo with brown hair and brown colored eyes. The ones that are blonde hair blue eyed are typically old and fat and masculine men, and rather not effeminate.

I have been rejected by multiple ethnic females for being too feminine, I.E "white boy" or "sounds like his balls haven't dropped yet". The reason "JBW" might work is because asian women prefer masculine white men, but how can you JBWmaxx when chinese people are usually more masculine?

For this reason I now believe of myself as much of an ethnic as any of you. I am an ethnic male who is 5'5. The color of my skin does not matter upon the fact that I am as unwanted as a curry, rice, or nigger.
Being a blonde manlet is literally the anti-thesis of women's sexual selection mantra "Tall, DARK and handsome". If I was ethnic I would have at least been dark.

View attachment 222670LARP you nigger, lmao. 4’11 males or less that look like this mog u? Bullshit doodoo

You don't have to be a Pygmy African to be 4'11 or shorter.

Check out this 4'9 Japancel who ate a 5'10 Stacy. His mayo lawyer mogged him terribly, must've been suifuel.

Ezgif 7 6e747f1692e9

Being a blonde manlet is literally the anti-thesis of women's sexual selection mantra "Tall, DARK and handsome". If I was ethnic I would have at least been dark.

This isn't the first time this argument has appeared on this site.

When a white femoid says "dark", she means "tanned", she doesn't mean "shitskin". She wants a Chad whose skin hue is indicative of outdoors physical activity.

Ceteris paribus, a blonde white man has a higher SMV than a black-haired ethnic man.

OP kill yourself. True ethnics are nothing compared to whites. A street shitting currycel might as well resign human status.

She wants a Chad whose skin hue is indicative of outdoors physical activity.
Ok, my skin is deathly pale (been rejected and bullied for how pale I am). I.e I am ethnic as my skin is not tanned

OP kill yourself. True ethnics are nothing compared to whites. A street shitting currycel might as well resign human status.
No I am ethnic like he is ok

Bummer is a subhuman nigger.

Just curious, are you white or curry?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm a transChad.

I am white but I've been to shithole 3rd world places. I've literally watched people bend over and shit in the street. This doesn't happen in white places unless it's a various drug addict or seriously mentally ill.

I am not white.
Enlighten me as to what race you are?

A blonde hair blue eyed feminine manlet male would get BTFO'd by all of those people, i.e why I am ethnic
So here's the sentiment I'm gathering from every post you've made in this thread: If you're subhuman - you're ethnic.

That's what every single one of your post ITT has boiled down to which doesn't really help prove your point when your SF behaviour clearly highlights how bottom-tier ethnics are seen to the rest of the world.

Examples of your ignorant posts:

As a blonde hair blue eyed male, you are drawn out and steryotyped into a 6'4 nordic aryan trope.
No foid wants you if you are a 5'10 or below blonde hair blue eyed male.
For this reason I now believe of myself as much of an ethnic as any of you. I am an ethnic male who is 5'5. The color of my skin does not matter upon the fact that I am as unwanted as a curry, rice, or nigger.

From each of these posts you define being "ethnic" as any male who struggles to get laid which in of itself is nonsensical, regardless this can be exemplified by this post:

Curries are white in comparison to me

Further highlighting you regard whites as the most likely race to get laid.

You're not ethnic.

You answered the question above that a 5'5 (5/10) white male (Who would be seen as effeminate - your words), would have an easier time getting laid than a 5'5 (5/10) curry and this is where your logic breaks down because both of them are "ethnic" in your head. You claimed any white that isn't

a 6'4 nordic aryan trope.
is ethnic, yet if being ethnic suggests you'll have a hard time getting laid/a harder time getting laid then surely there wouldn't be a definitive answer to the question?

If I had asked this forum who'd have a harder time getting laid

5'4 (4/10) curry or a 5'4 (4/10) rice, majority of the userbase would agree they're both fucked and none of them will have it easier than the other.

In the situations prevented above I'm not denying that all those caucasian males in the examples presented would have an easy time based purely on the colour of their skin. No.

Being not a 6'4 Chad doesn't make you ethnic. Being not caucasian is what makes someone ethnic as the idealistic standard of beauty is white skin.
Want proof? Name one person on this forum that has openly stated they'd never date/fuck a white foid.

On the contrary, I can link you to numerous posts of people saying they'd never date a

-Black foid
-Currywhore
-Noodlewhore

Because they don't have the conventionally attractive features that is present in white women.
Similarly, just because a whitecel doesn't have the attractive features that'll make him a 6'4 white nordic Chad doesn't make him ethnic: Just a waste white of genetics.

The points made by other members on here share an insight as to why white subhumans can't liken themselves to curry subhumans and other ethnic subhumans.

I am white but I've been to shithole 3rd world places. I've literally watched people bend over and shit in the street. This doesn't happen in white places unless it's a various drug addict or seriously mentally ill.

JFL, "mentally ill" describes a significant number of foids, just saying.

What were you doing in a shithole? Tbh this is less about race than it is about poverty, you don't see Japancels or South Koreancels doing this shit.

So here's the sentiment I'm gathering from every post you've made in this thread: If you're subhuman - you're ethnic.

That's what every single one of your post ITT has boiled down to which doesn't really help prove your point when your SF behaviour clearly highlights how bottom-tier ethnics are seen to the rest of the world.

From each of these posts you define being "ethnic" as any male who struggles to get laid which in of itself is nonsensical, regardless this can be exemplified by this post:

You're not ethnic.

You answered the question above that a 5'5 (5/10) white male (Who would be seen as effeminate - your words), would have an easier time getting laid than a 5'5 (5/10) curry and this is where your logic breaks down because both of them are "ethnic" in your head. You claimed any white that isn't

is ethnic, yet if being ethnic suggests you'll have a hard time getting laid/a harder time getting laid then surely there wouldn't be a definitive answer to the question?

5'4 (4/10) curry or a 5'4 (4/10) rice, majority of the userbase would agree they're both fucked and none of them will have it easier than the other.

In the situations prevented above I'm not denying that all those caucasian males in the examples presented would have an easy time based purely on the colour of their skin. No.

Being not a 6'4 Chad doesn't make you ethnic. Being not caucasian is what makes someone ethnic as the idealistic standard of beauty is white skin.
Want proof? Name one person on this forum that has openly stated they'd never date/fuck a white foid.

On the contrary, I can link you to numerous posts of people saying they'd never date a

-Black foid
-Currywhore
-Noodlewhore

Because they don't have the conventionally attractive features that is present in white women.
Similarly, just because a whitecel doesn't have the attractive features that'll make him a 6'4 white nordic Chad doesn't make him ethnic: Just a waste white of genetics.

The points made by other members on here share an insight as to why white subhumans can't liken themselves to curry subhumans and other ethnic subhumans.
spergs me

You're not ethnic.

-Black foid
-Currywhore
-Noodlewhore

You're not ethnic.

-Black foid
-Currywhore
-Noodlewhore

Couldnt have said it better myself.

You're not ethnic.

-Black foid
-Currywhore
-Noodlewhore

High IQ, I bookmarked

You're not ethnic.

-Black foid
-Currywhore
-Noodlewhore

Not a word of ur post. Ur whiter than I am cumboy.

what race am I? I don’t identify as any race today, I am racially fluid.

Seriously @chadalwayswins @AsiaCel @VodkaCope GTFIH :feelskek:

this mayo can't figure which race he's part of

Seriously @chadalwayswins @AsiaCel @VodkaCope GTFIH :feelskek:

this mayo can't figure which race he's part of
I’m all of them, white boy. I’m ethnic.

With filters tried how I'd look with blonde hair and light eyes. Totally awfull. That coloration is for chad only