Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blonde hair blue eyed manlets should be considered the same level as ethnic

10000000 iq respond nigga lul
I actually am choosing to be black today.
The thing is, there’s 2 main races: whites and ethnic.

the sub races in ethnic (black, curry, rice, etc) are fluid. So you can say you are any of those but not white.
As such I am now black

I actually am choosing to be black today.
Iu

Nigga you what

You heard me. I identify as black today. Tomorrow or maybe even in a few hours I might switch to curry or rice.

race is a construct and a spectrum, unless you are ethnic or non ethnic, however in both of those spherers you are free to identify as long as it stays in said spheres

Seriously @chadalwayswins @AsiaCel @VodkaCope GTFIH :feelskek:

this mayo can't figure which race he's part of
can I be rice on the SAT, mayo on the streets and BBC between the streets?

You heard me. I identify as black today. Tomorrow or maybe even in a few hours I might switch to curry or rice.

race is a construct and a spectrum, unless you are ethnic or non ethnic, however in both of those spherers you are free to identify as long as it stays in said spheres
I think this shit got you off your marbles. Or perhaps you identified as a curry, drank some cow piss and got your prestine, superior 100 iq aryan brain fried from the degeneracy. Holy fuck. You're going to start thinking that the TV has a tiny person inside of it talking to you instead of speakers. You're going to think that a spirit flushes your toilet. holy shit its over

I think this shit got you off your marbles. Or perhaps you identified as a curry, drank some cow piss and got your prestine, superior 100 iq aryan brain fried from the degeneracy. Holy fuck. You're going to start thinking that the TV has a tiny person inside of it talking to you instead of speakers. You're going to think that a spirit flushes your toilet. holy shit its over
high iq

can I be rice on the SAT, mayo on the streets and BBC between the streets?
No because u are white and are claiming to be ethnic and non ethnic. You can be BBC and rice though

Not a word of ur post. Ur whiter than I am cumboy.

what race am I? I don’t identify as any race today, I am racially fluid.

You should get in touch with her.
10/10 troll though.

You should get in touch with her.
10/10 troll though.

Race is a spectrum though. You can’t claim white as an ethic though.
Ive said this before, race in the 2 categories of ethnic or white isn’t a spectrum, but the interior of those 2 are.

again, I’m ethnic by category which is why I can freely move around and claim any race, Ie why I’m black right now

No, this is stupid.

Ceteris paribus, a blonde, blue-eyed white man has a significantly higher SMV than an ethnic.

Ceteris paribus, a 6'4 man has a higher SMV than a 5'5 man.

"Ethnicels" aren't a homogenous group of individuals with the same SMV. Suggesting that "all manlet mayos should be considered ethnic" is a significant oversimplification of the issue.

Anyone 5'5 is just a fucking joke to pretty much everyone. Even kids will be assholes to them.

Seriously @chadalwayswins @AsiaCel @VodkaCope GTFIH :feelskek:

this mayo can't figure which race he's part of
mental illness is at all times high

Are you a non WASP(Irish are not WASP) or don't look white facially

If so, you are ethnic

Beyond over for manlets

If they are sub-8, women see them as children

i want to be an ethnic slayer. no such thing as an ethnic incel
oh ok so u want to be tyrone or chadpreet LOL THATS LIKE 1 PERCENT OF ETHNICS 99 PERCENT ARE UGLY AS SHIT LIKE ME

oh ok so u want to be tyrone or chadpreet LOL THATS LIKE 1 PERCENT OF ETHNICS 99 PERCENT ARE UGLY AS SHIT LIKE ME
cope all ethnics are tyrone and chadpreet