Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blonde Stacy cries when I tell her I can’t have sex with her, it’s too late

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
AllI So I am cat fishing as usual and one of the girls I am talking too gets super needy. She gets all lovey dovey and she tell me at 3 AM that she wana me to come and fuck her.
I tell her I can’t do that because it’s too late, but then she bursts out crying because she is so hungry for that chad dick.

https://imgur.com/a/uEtKX

https://vimeo.com/255322616

Watch how she flip flops when I tell her I am not looking for hookups but something meaningful.
She is such a lier.

https://imgur.com/a/dtF7t

https://vimeo.com/255322744

Alligator tears when chads dick is unavailable

Im glad we still have quality posters like you. Your material makes for amazing coping.

when chad says no to come fuck, literally crying. fucking lol at how privileged females lives are that THIS is what makes them cry. ANY female would blow their brains out or go paddock a day in my shoes

she's such a cutie. why deny her. just show up, bae

Are you still going to make that catfishing guide thread?

BlackpilledTruecel said:
when chad says no to come fuck, literally crying. fucking lol at how privileged females lives are that THIS is what makes them cry. ANY female would blow their brains out or go paddock a day in my shoes

Kek. I have a vivid imagination and I absolutly cannot concieve of or comprehend a reality where ANY girl would say shit like this to me. It truly is over.

BRUTAL BLACKPILL. Fuckin' Hell. I need to be reminded that I am equivalent to garbage in the eyes of women.

Good work, OP. We have a lot of newcels who need blackpills shoved down their throats

women have children brains. women cant hold positions of power because they act too much on their emotions and not what is logical. follow your heart is the biggest meme there is.

Holy shit literally never had a female want anything from me at that tier. Let alone cry or force to date. Lmao.

St.Tropez said:
Holy shit literally never had a female want anything from me at that tier. Let alone cry or force to date. Lmao.

Normies need to see these experiments. A woman's behavior is dependent on your looks. If you are good looking, she will treat you like a celebrity or king. Ugly? She'll string you along, putting in the least amount of effort possible. Her sexual and romantic BEST is reserved for Chad.

why do all college-aged roasties sound the same? Sound like they've spent the entire day screaming at the top of their lungs

IronMike said:
why do all college-aged roasties sound the same? Sound like they've spent the entire day screaming at the top of their lungs

they all look the same and have the same thinking as well. all wired for frat dick.

IronMike said:

Women are a monolithic entity comprising of mass produced parts that came off an assembly line. No deviation in their predictable behavior.

this suifuel needs to be shoved down the throats of middle schoolers to combat overpopulation

Futurecel2.0 said:
they all look the same and have the same thinking as well. all wired for frat dick.

makes me angry af, listen to them

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP6cJV1JNlA[/video]

hey, op, you're obviously good looking, and you know what passes for good looking, that's why you have brett maverikc for ai, so why not just show up at 3am and see what happens. don't be such a pussy

One of the greatest posters of all time. The lengths you go with these girls is mythic, I can't believe people actually doubt that looks is 95% of the game.

This girl probably has at least 5 beta orbiters wherever she works and still spends hours pining for the attention of a single Chad. She probably tells people she's not that much into sex, but ends up crying after being denied to jump on the alpha cock she thought she was worth fucking. 

As it's been said before, if you're not a Chad, don't even consider trying, you'll never a girl to ever treat you like this. A woman's true affection, warmth, desire, lust, and real sex drive are all reserved solely for Chad.

Fucking brutal. I curse every fucking day I'm forced to exist with this face.

WHY THE FUCK COULDNT I HAVE BEEN BORN A FUCKING CHAD, TYRONE, CHANG, SUPER PAJEET,ANYTHING!? I CANT EVEN IMAGINE A GIRL CRYING OVER MY UGLY OGRE ASS, I'M FUCKING FUMING RIGHT NOW

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HDzeJc2.gif

NON GOODLOOKING MEN CANNOT BE LOVED

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK

FPPVP4I.gif

Nautica1983 said:
WHY THE FUCK COULDNT I HAVE BEEN BORN A FUCKING CHAD, TYRONE, CHANG, SUPER PAJEET,ANYTHING!? I CANT EVEN IMAGINE A GIRL CRYING OVER MY UGLY OGRE ASS, I'M FUCKING FUMING RIGHT NOW

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HDzeJc2.gif

NON GOODLOOKING ME CANNOT BE LOVED

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK

FPPVP4I.gif

Just LOL if you’re not a chad in 2018

Nautica1983 said:

HDzeJc2.gif

NON GOODLOOKING ME CANNOT BE LOVED

FPPVP4I.gif

This is why I dont catfish. If merely seeing these threads makes me break down I cant imagine what living this in real time would do to me.

/pol/cel said:
This is why I dont catfish. If merely seeing these threads makes me break down I cant imagine what living this in real time would do to me.

Can't fly too close to the sun, fam. Being Chad is like being God. Imagine being that powerful and then at the end of it being ripped out of your divine body and shoved into the Disgusting, Ugly forms we have now. OP has a mind of steel to handle these blackpills

Daily reminder for incels to never do catfishing experiments like this. Your brain will shatter.

Mahlo said:
Normies need to see these experiments. A woman's behavior is dependent on your looks. If you are good looking, she will treat you like a celebrity or king. Ugly? She'll string you along, putting in the least amount of effort possible. Her sexual and romantic BEST is reserved for Chad.

Yup that was how my dates went. Me constantly needing to initiate,call her outside,schedule something. And her always coming up with some obligations and what not JFL.
Any then I when I try to ghost and lay back I never get a text from her.

Dude it is so fucking over. Our lives are meaningless struggle.

She looks gross. Nasty ass nose ring. I bet her snatch stinks.

Mahlo said:
Can't fly too close to the sun, fam. Being Chad is like being God. Imagine being that powerful and then at the end of it being ripped out of your divine body and shoved into the Disgusting, Ugly forms we have now. OP has a mind of steel to handle these blackpills

Yeah this stuff is horrific to witness. Im not even going to try and test out Chads power it would destroy whatevers left of my amputated spirit.

Grotesque said:
Daily reminder for incels to never do catfishing experiments like this. Your brain will shatter.

Playing as a virtual chad will be a good cope for me. Just waiting on OP to post the guide thread.

FUCKING CAGE "you got mad at me when i wouldnt send a video of me fingering myself" laughed so hard

I want to go on a killing spree

IronMike said:

lol they all could have a 1.2 Grade point average and still secure a high paying job. just kill me. 
and then they complain about wage ga.

Futurecel2.0 said:
lol they all could have a 1.2 Grade point average and still secure a high paying job. just kill me. 
and then they complain about wage ga.

Hired because the boss wants to fuck

#metoo

Thanks for providing another quality black pill. Truly a saint, you will go down as one of the greats like Stblackops2cel. Inceldom history right before our very own eyes.

chicocel said:
hey, op, you're obviously good looking, and you know what passes for good looking, that's why you have brett maverikc for ai, so why not just show up at 3am and see what happens. don't be such a pussy

Kek, I already told her it’s not me because one night I came back from the club drunk told 2-3 girls theT truth. They didn’t wana do anything with me

IronMike said:
Hired because the boss wants to fuck

#metoo

lol that chad frat video in the sidebar made me hate my life even more. why wasnt i born a tyrone.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Kek, I already told her it’s not me because one night I came back from the club drunk told 2-3 girls theT truth. They didn’t wana do anything with me

you did it wrong. don't say the truth, just go there and fuck. when a girl's pussy is wet, any dick will do.

this is high octane sui fuel

Wow. She was so fucking persistent. WOW. How I am not even able to get a hey back from a fat girl. Just WOW

Not all heroes wear capes, thanks for the good work.

ItOnlyGetsWorse said:
Wow. She was so fucking persistent. WOW. How I am not even able to get a hey back from a fat girl. Just WOW

It is the worst feeling when you get some low value female to actually talk with you on tinder and then you ask her and get rejected. 
Brutal.

St.Tropez said:
It is the worst feeling when you get some low value female to actually talk with you on tinder and then you ask her and get rejected. 
Brutal.

Its even worse when this happens on a global scale.

St.Tropez said:
Brutal.

I'm seriously fucking done with ever trying in any way to willingly interact with women. Fuck dating apps, fuck gymcelling, fuck NOT BEING CHAD.

There is no point in making any sort of effort if your not good looking. I don't think I've ever been blackpilled to this extent. This was so incredibly devastating to read through. I have never felt such resentment over something that was completely out of my control. There's no coping your way out of this one.

it's 

O. V. E. R

V

E

R

Even when you're catfishing these stacies and fucking with them, they're getting what they want: D R A M A. Tinder whores live for this shit. No mentally balanced adult sends nude snaps and cries over chads they haven't even met.

Femoids are FUCKED in the head.

IronMike said:
Futurecel2.0 said:

imagine being a chad and getting to slay all that prime college pussy.

i can't even imagine the lives of chads, they are a different species to us.

Nothing is good

If only I was born a Tyrone

futureabstract said:
Even when you're catfishing these stacies and fucking with them, they're getting what they want: D R A M A. Tinder whores live for this shit. No mentally balanced adult sends nude snaps and cries over chads they haven't even met.
Femoids are FUCKED in the head.
Drama is only a means to the end tho. In this case getting her Chad. She is producing Drama because she wants the Chad. I doubt there would be a lot of drama otherwise tbh. Usually when you have high value people around you are scared to start shit with you as you can just leave them.

JFL at whores crying because of this, easymode.