Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blubber ass foid wonders why chad only wants to pump and dump her

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Is this even real?

Jfl. Her boyfriend thinks she's gross because of being fat. Meanwhile girls discard me from the dating pool because of my height

How do you even find shit like that?

And on this day, the 22nd day of the ninth month of the year 2019, not a single second was watched.

Why are cumdumpsters surprised they get treated like cumdumpsters?

i couldnt watch this longer than 2:30 ...
Fuck how can someone be this boring

Chad fucks and cums in every hole he finds and ugly whores get mad at that but still want more

Chad fucks and cums in every hole he finds and ugly whores get mad at that but still want more
I wonder if reasoning with those ugly whores will be effective.

Disgusting landwhale, she deserves nothing.

Cancer inducing

I like to see more and more women become landwhales. For one side chads and rest of sexhavers have a disgusting time fucking them, I like to see muscle guys with shame walking on street with their landwhale gf.

I like to see muscle guys with shame walking on street with their landwhale gf.
It should be our duty to point at them and make fun of them in public when we see those couples, to fight degeneracy.

She saw that he's cute so she approached.

:soy: but girls don't approach guys

All my friends that weren't ugly had girls approach them.

It should be our duty to point at them and make fun of them in public when we see those couples, to fight degeneracy.
Yes we have to make something about that.

Then the fat blubber whale will blame her break up on "those pesky inkwells."
I'm starting to do faces of disgust with real ppl srs. With landwahles I get naturally.

At least she admits that it was his looks that attracted her.

Someone should tell her to lower her standards and find a fatcel for a boyfriend instead.
No doubt. The day femoids start seeking their looksmatch will be a happy day for everyone. Just a pipedream though rn.