Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Blue Pill] JFL @u if you think personality does not matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 22219
  • Start date
Deleted member 22219

Deleted member 22219

shittingonanotherstreet
-
[Blackpill]says that looks matter most which is true but many here think that this changes everything and you don't need a good personality anymore
"Chad can be a child rapist.. He still get girls!" and other sounds you make when you're coping are true sometimes but not for long you know,Normans have their own standards in soyciety

It's obvious a good personality alone won't get you anything, you still have to be "really really ridiculously good-looking" or at least a bit above average and compensate for the lack of killer looks with money/status and... yes, a nice personality.
And it doesn't matter what you say to an average foid if you're hot she already is dripping in her pussy juices when she sees you

This post is for sub8/aspies generally average guys who don't get any, you'll find them on the forum

lol I remember I already wrote this in another thread
so just quoting myself

"acting like the mysterious type is probably the worst thing you can do as a sub8
extroversion and playfulness is what can make women drop their guard in your presence
being introverted around them is seen as weird
same is just listening to them speak like a beta simp
^that's what actually makes you an emotional tampon and dries their pussy

I think not giving a fuck attitude and just being outspoken person who doesn't take life too seriously is the top thing that can help you bond
You have to dominate the conversation too, it's an alpha trait
No PUA bullshit like touching her somewhere mid-talk or acting "hard to get" or any of that crap
Personality matters inkwel"

Personalitymaxxing should be the second most helpful thing after looksmaxing for Youngcels,jbs and college girls are less experienced and calculating. They just want to have fun.
You also have a big chance to "just be first theory" with this

Last edited:
Did not read with that title

Last edited:
Reality is actually a mixture of the redpill and the blackpill.

UberCope

20200221 105816

[Blackpill]says that looks matter most which is true but many here think that this changes everything and you don't need a good personality anymore
"Chad can be a child rapist.. He still get girls!" and other sounds you make when you're coping are true sometimes but not for long you know,Normans have their own standards in soyciety

It's obvious a good personality alone won't get you anything, you still have to be "really really ridiculously good-looking" or at least a bit above average and compensate for the lack of killer looks with money/status and... yes, a nice personality.
And it doesn't matter what you say to an average foid if you're hot she already is dripping in her pussy juices when she sees you

This post is for sub8/aspies generally average guys who don't get any, you'll find them on the forum

lol I remember I already wrote this in another thread
so just quoting myself

"acting like the mysterious type is probably the worst thing you can do as a sub8
extroversion and playfulness is what can make women drop their guard in your presence
being introverted around them is seen as weird
same is just listening to them speak like a beta simp
^that's what actually makes you an emotional tampon and dries their pussy

I think not giving a fuck attitude and just being outspoken person who doesn't take life too seriously is the top thing that can help you bond
You have to dominate the conversation too, it's an alpha trait
No PUA bullshit like touching her somewhere mid-talk or acting "hard to get" or any of that crap
Personality matters inkwel"

yes, that's actually all
Just be extroverted among people who can sniff you out instantly and will mock you until you get away from them bro :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

dude I can use whatever pill I want
Whitepill combines all the pills tbh
Keep crying for hotshower cel
Not really.

White pill is just an evolution of the black pill.

The white pill is about stoicism and asceticism..

Making the best out of your life situation without foids. For me that meant saving a little bit of money and buying a doll.

no it doesn't dude. Girls are not sexually attracted to anything but looks
COPE
seems like u skipped every redpill class

They love Status as well
and they won't settle for a broke nigga
and you always need looks to use the other things I keep saying it

people can accept that once you're extremely good-looking all those things lose importance
but seem to forget they matter more the closer you are to average

Just be extroverted among people who can sniff you out instantly and will mock you until you get away from them bro :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I'm gonna say it dude,
You really need to take a shower

Fame is 99th% status. IMO the only type that really matters. Just like any other thing top of the top.
I don't think you need to be absolute cream of the crop celebrity from Mars who comes to Earth once a year to donate his sperm for evolving our species

IMO every foid will look at a normandifferently if she knew he's in a social position with any sort of authority over other normies
It's evolutionary. She knows it will secure a better life for her off-spring. Even if that guy dies there will probably be friends with high status who can help raise the kid.
The way I see it it's obviously really connected to money. But it's usually how it goes.
The only thing I can think of when a guy has status but no money is when he's a broke artist,someone who has the potential in her eyes to get rich fast

I don't think you need to be absolute cream of the crop celebrity from Mars who comes to Earth once a year to donate his sperm for evolving our species

IMO every foid will look at a normandifferently if she knew he's in a social position with any sort of authority over other normies
It's evolutionary. She knows it will secure a better life for her off-spring. Even if that guy dies there will probably be friends with high status who can help raise the kid.
The way I see it it's obviously really connected to money. But it's usually how it goes.
The only thing I can think of when a guy has status but no money is when he's a broke artist,someone who has the potential in her eyes to get rich fast
Status helps with exposure, but no women will look at someone like that because of status alone unless you're legit famous.

One of the cringiest post I’ve ever seen on this site. Kill yourself you redpiller coping ugly fuck
Had to make this, sorry

The black pill is accepting reality.

The red pill is deluding yourself into thinking that you can influence it.
blackpill is the thing you take when everything else fails in general

Personality matters, sort of, but not what you think, it doesn't necessarily mean being a good person.

It also doesn't matter in the short-term, it's only for long-term, personality is not a roadblock from entry, it's can be a roadblock further down the line after everything is said and done, but personality does not get you past the first roadblock, which is always going to be LOOKS.

Personality is a bonus, not being autistic is a bonus, but if you don't meet the looks threshold, its over for you before it begins.

Personality matters, sort of, but not what you think, it doesn't necessarily mean being a good person.

It also doesn't matter in the short-term, it's only for long-term, personality is not a roadblock from entry, it's can be a roadblock further down the line after everything is said and done, but personality does not get you past the first roadblock, which is always going to be LOOKS.
ever heared of first impression?
like imagine you invite a girl on a date and you are a boring cuck
then it's really over

She always agrees to go because of your looks

then it's really over

just make a good first impression bro

then it's really over

The guy who doesn't meet the looks threshold is never going to give a first impression, hes not on her radar at all, it didnt begin for him. The horn effect will always reduce the impact of his "amazing personality", if a man doesn't meet the looks threshold, but has a 10/10 personality, his personality will not appear as 10/10 personality because of the looks threshold, horn effect.

You can't deny that It does matter somewhat if you have normie tiers looks and no money. If you're a lookcel or a chad or in an extreme financial position then it doesn't

blackpill is the thing you take when everything else fails in general

You misunderstand, friend. The black pill isn't some antidote or solution. It's what you do to learn the truths that were always in plain sight, but kept hidden from you.

If you’re not objectively ugly, of course personality matters, just she will only view you as an asexual jester and emotional tampon while she fucks chad.

Personality is a bonus, not being autistic is a bonus, but if you don't meet the looks threshold, its over for you before it begins.
It is Over

The guy who doesn't meet the looks threshold is never going to give a first impression, hes not on her radar at all, it didnt begin for him. The horn effect will always reduce the impact of his "amazing personality", if a man doesn't meet the looks threshold, but has a 10/10 personality, his personality will not appear as 10/10 personality because of the looks threshold, horn effect.
Women know the moment she first glances in your field of vision if she’s gonna fuck you or not. Sure, if she likes your personality you may become “friends” JFL

Personality only really matters if you're attracting foids to begin with. If they're coming to you, on dating sites, just at school, the job, and then hurrying away, something else about you asides from just your looks is wrong.

I can't see how developing some kind of "better personality" is going to somehow change things and cause more foids to come your way. I just can't. How can a foid even tell what your personality is, if she's just laid eyes on you? It takes time to build some kind of rapport first.

Usually foids only spend time talking to men they are physically attracted to. If this is you, and foids are talking to you but its not progressing past that point, yes something probably is wrong with your personality. They don't ever come knocking on my door and they certainly don't swipe right online, so I think its safe to say that there's nothing wrong with my personality that I can tell; there is something wrong with my looks and the fact that I am disabled.

Red pilled self improvement is fine if it can benefit you. PUA is a bullshit scam, but some red pilled guys arent into PUA at all. They just use the red pill as a compass to navigate the problematic dating scene in the 21st century. Someone with truecel looks just isn't going to benefit from it though. I would say that if you ~ never fucking tried ~ with dating apps or talking to women who are open to talking to you, there's no way to know for sure if you're in this category. Incel isn't some edgy cool kids club. You should try to get out of it at least a few times before you swallow that last black pill.

This whole thread = :bluepill: and :redpill: coping jfl

You misunderstand, friend. The black pill isn't some antidote or solution. It's what you do to learn the truths that were always in plain sight, but kept hidden from you.
I said it in a different meaning
It's more blackpill is for soothing your pain of failure when everything failed
If you haven't seriously tried it's bad to take it because it's nihilistic

Personality only really matters if you're attracting foids to begin with. If they're coming to you, on dating sites, just at school, the job, and then hurrying away, something else about you asides from just your looks is wrong.

I can't see how developing some kind of "better personality" is going to somehow change things and cause more foids to come your way. I just can't. How can a foid even tell what your personality is, if she's just laid eyes on you? It takes time to build some kind of rapport first.

Usually foids only spend time talking to men they are physically attracted to. If this is you, and foids are talking to you but its not progressing past that point, yes something probably is wrong with your personality. They don't ever come knocking on my door and they certainly don't swipe right online, so I think its safe to say that there's nothing wrong with my personality that I can tell; there is something wrong with my looks and the fact that I am disabled.

Red pilled self improvement is fine if it can benefit you. PUA is a bullshit scam, but some red pilled guys arent into PUA at all. They just use the red pill as a compass to navigate the problematic dating scene in the 21st century. Someone with truecel looks just isn't going to benefit from it though. I would say that if you ~ never fucking tried ~ with dating apps or talking to women who are open to talking to you, there's no way to know for sure if you're in this category. Incel isn't some edgy cool kids club. You should try to get out of it at least a few times before you swallow that last black pill.
a lot of words but not many relating to my post
looks are most important
but if you're average like I said in the thread and still think that you will get brutally rejected by some whores like incels in "blackpill videos" you watched you're wrong
the game is just hard for you but you can usually get into it as a normie, so here I am telling you "personality matters"
Maybe EE is not as cucked as the West yet and that's where my attitude came from but that's my perspective and maybe you should try to consider moving if you're a locationcel living among 6'3 blonde Ubermenschen in the middle of Babylon

if you're sub5 you need to looks and surgerymax it's plain obvious
what the fuck?
Blackpill doesn't soothe anything and it's independent of failure or success. It's the objective truth.

"nihlism bad" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
dude it's the only practical use of it I can think of
Nihilism will fuck you up it's true
If you stare into the abyss...

Last edited:
Based and whitepilled

This is nearly as bad as Rassimov threads jfl.

dude it's the only practical use of it I can think of

"objective truths need to have pactical use" :soy::soy::soy:

Nihilism will fuck you up it's true

:soy::soy::soy:

If you stare into the abyss...

Yeah, what happens?

Literally posting vague soy quotes mixed up with some redpill self improvement crap and calling it the whitepill JFL.

"objective truths need to have pactical use" :soy::soy::soy:

:soy::soy::soy:

Yeah, what happens?

Literally posting vague soy quotes mixed up with some redpill self improvement crap and calling it the whitepill JFL.

I read the whitepill blog and it's all practical useful stuff
it's not strict science though and it is open for discussion

Okay I see why you hate the idea it is cucked because of this stoic acceptance of defeat
goes against man's nature too
I'll stop calling everyting I say whitepill and being an obvious deviator from Serg
just want to help inkwels

Last edited:
I read the whitepill blog and it's all practical useful stuff
it's not strict science though and it is open for discussion
It doesn't have to be self-improvement pill or holy pill everytime
why can't it focus on women with a broader look as well?

Let me break if down:

You want practical use? This is it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machiavellianism_(politics)
You want objective truths? This is it: https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill
You want to focus on women ? There you go: https://www.cuckoldplace.com/