Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill blue pilled advice is 100% correct. Hard work + pull yourself up by bootstraps, be yourself, and personality all matter.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Because the advice is modeled after Chad.

Hard work: Chad has great genes that are expressed when he works hard. Athletic or business, things work out for women.
Women: Chad just has to be himself.
Personality: Everyone already likes chad for his genes so him being nice to people is just a cherry on top.

Blue pilled people have very low IQs. They can only look at the top 1% and model their advice based on the ultra elite winners in society. They're stupid as fuck, they can't help it. To a blue piller, a chad is average because they only notice chad success stories.

The counterargument from the bluepillers will be "what can I learn from a failure, I should only look at the winner to see how to be successful".

They don't realize what set the winners up in society were genetics, being born in the right environment with proper social and business connections

The counterargument from the bluepillers will be "what can I learn from a failure, I should only look at the winner to see how to be successful".

They don't realize what set the winners up in society were genetics, being born in the right environment with proper social and business connections

A soy tranny on reddit looks at kobe bryant as an example of an "average man" who worked hard and bootstraps, etc. If kobe made it, you should too. And if you don't make it, you're just a lazy loser.

Because the advice is modeled after Chad.

Hard work: Chad has great genes that are expressed when he works hard. Athletic or business, things work out for women.
Women: Chad just has to be himself.
Personality: Everyone already likes chad for his genes so him being nice to people is just a cherry on top.

Blue pilled people have very low IQs. They can only look at the top 1% and model their advice based on the ultra elite winners in society. They're stupid as fuck, they can't help it. To a blue piller, a chad is average because they only notice chad success stories.
It's more survivorship bias. I'm surprised people still fall for this shit.

Hey man just copy what Steve jobs did and you too will be a billionaire with one of the biggest companies on the world!

Combined weight of IT IQ.

Bluepill is all about believing you have the ability to control your destiny, as long as you put in the time, effort and are committed.

IT and bluepillers will endlessly cherrypick the few examples where this actually works and ignore the million other examples where it doesn't.

Bluepill is all about believing you have the ability to control your destiny, as long as you put in the time, effort and are committed.

IT and bluepillers will endlessly cherrypick the few examples where this actually works and ignore the million other examples where it doesn't.
Hey no one wants to accept the fact their destiny was decided before they were even born.

Neoliberal capitalism wants people to believe this bluepilled crap or people simply will stop wageslaving and then the guys on top will be in trouble.

Hey no one wants to accept the fact their destiny was decided before they were even born.

Neoliberal capitalism wants people to believe this bluepilled crap or people simply will stop wageslaving and then the guys on top will be in trouble.
True, people need the illusion that their fate is in their hands and people get what they deserve for the most part.

Most people cant afford to stop wageslaving or they'd starve. If the average ricecel in China or India was offered Neetbuxx, I wonder how many would take it?

True, people need the illusion that their fate is in their hands and people get what they deserve for the most part.

Most people cant afford to stop wageslaving or they'd starve. If the average ricecel in China or India was offered Neetbuxx, I wonder how many would take it?

too lazy to find the studies / articles but i think men need to feel their job has a purpose and is useful to society to feel happy

even if it's dumb bullshit like cleaning the sidewalks

that's why the chinese gov was so eager to find shit jobs for old retired people even if they didn't need the labor

so neetbux + some menial easy job would be best

too lazy to find the studies / articles but i think men need to feel their job has a purpose and is useful to society to feel happy

that's why the chinese gov was so eager to find shit jobs for old retired people even if they didn't need the labor

That makes sense, NEETing is blackpilling as fuck, feeling worthless can be extreme suifuel, especially if your alone and not getting laid.

If China or India had legitimate NEETbuxx, I actually think more of them would go crazy after having the time to think about how fucked their lives are.

That makes sense, NEETing is blackpilling as fuck, feeling worthless can be extreme suifuel, especially if your alone and not getting laid.

If China or India had legitimate NEETbuxx, I actually think more of them would go crazy after having the time to think about how fucked their lives are.

totally agree. honestly i think the gov should just make bullshit fake factory jobs and have incels produce shit the gov claims is super important for society to function

most guys with kids and a fat ugly mean wife aren't getting sex or good sex, but they do it becuase they have their mission to protect their kids and keep shit running

Or they can be happy by being a slayer chad.

But 95% of men will never experience this lifestyle

Ofc it is. Its like sports advice is targeted towards professional athletes. If advice worked 5 foot dudes would be in the nba.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back