Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Blue-pilled Gymcels

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Is there anything more tiring?

"bro this one exercise/training method will CHANGE your life"

Why do they say this shit? Gaining 5% more muscle using an alternative lift or grip-width isn't going to change shit, you're not going to stop being a manlet, your face wont stop being average or shit, your lack of experience with women wont be reduced.

Ive been gymcelling for nearly 7 years now, and I knew after a few months that it wasn't going to do shit for me besides make my body look better and my metabolism higher, yet these gymcels go on for years and years, always looking for that ONE trick that will some how turn them into a Chad.

There is a reason why muscles were considered unsightly before, and people have forgotten it. It shows how much of a loser you are for repeatedly doing useless servant labor.
Don't know about that bro, maybe in the middle east and asia. Nobles constantly trained for war, that's basically what's evolved into competitive sports like american football. Athletic chads have always been treated like gods.

Gymceling is cope, but i enjoy it. It makes me feel good

Agility was a more highly-viewed skill than strength at war, as the nobles mounted horses and rarely used direct weapons or hand-hand combat.

Most men portrayed on Ancient Greek and Roman statues were lean, but not pointlessly muscular.
true, most of what they did was calisthenics. The romans used weighted gear and trained constantly which is why they dominated for so long. The macedonians started the first real professional army and other westerners copied them real quick.

Agility was a more highly-viewed skill than strength at war, as the nobles mounted horses and rarely used direct weapons or hand-hand combat.

Most men portrayed on Ancient Greek and Roman statues were lean, but not pointlessly muscular.

Unironically, if you're natural, just train upper body and get lean, you will look like a Greek statue. They didn't have big legs, they had natural-levels of upper body development, normal legs, and were lean.

Pic related. That body is achievable naturally, just do bodyweight chinups for reps, bench 80-100kg for reps, add in some side lateral raises for medial delts, and get down to 10% bodyfat, and you have greek statue mode.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 58
Unironically, if you're natural, just train upper body and get lean, you will look like a Greek statue. They didn't have big legs, they had natural-levels of upper body development, normal legs, and were lean.

Pic related. That body is achievable naturally, just do bodyweight chinups for reps, bench 80-100kg for reps, add in some side lateral raises for medial delts, and get down to 10% bodyfat, and you have greek statue mode.
If you want you can also do weighted pull ups/chin ups. It builds your upper body pretty well. Also do some leg lifts while doing chin ups, really helps with core strength

I used to be very autistic about everything: what exercises to do,how to properly do them,when to train,how many times per week,nutrition and all that bullshit.Now I just go 3 times per week to do same routine without pushing myself,eat what I want(only track calories) and I look same,maybe even better than I used to.All of that "advice" is bullshit from fake natties who make money off normies that believe it.

The worst ones are the ones that think you can look good and get strong just by lifting weights, but fail to realize your skeletal frame and hormonal profile play a much bigger part than doing fucking squats all day.

Bluepilled gymcel’ers are the absolute worst pieces

Gymceling is cope, but i enjoy it. It makes me feel good
Yeah pretty much the same, there's this idea that if you gymcel you're a coping retard who is convinced that if you work out enough a foid will fall into your arms by some kind of magic, I'd say maybe 1 or 2 percent of gymcels are stupid enough to believe. Most do it as a hobby or to pass the time. I know I do.

The principles behind gaining muscle and losing weight are simple and well-established, but they don't make money. The "this exercise will TRANSFORM your physique" clickbait either applies to the 0.000001% of people who do competitive bodybuilding or is complete horseshit.

If you're going to gymcel, do it for health reasons first and women a distant second, if even that.