Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blue pilled me was a high-inhib socially awkward scared people pleaser who got walked all over

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Blackpilled me is a Low-inhib, confident angry asshole who stands on his own and looking for a fight.

Seriously when I was bluepilled I was too afraid to talk to women. As a blackpilled person I stopped given a fuck Years of exposure to incel content made me fearless. I've approached over 40 women IDGAF. I literally don't do anything anyone tells me. I don't help anyone. No one walks all over me. I walk with more confidince even cuz people don't make fun of me like they used to.

Being blackpilled is actually really good for weak people

Blackpilled me is a Low-inhib, confident angry asshole who stands on his own and looking for a fight.

Seriously when I was bluepilled I was too afraid to talk to women. As a blackpilled person I stopped given a fuck Years of exposure to incel content made me fearless. I've approached over 40 women IDGAF. I literally don't do anything anyone tells me. I don't help anyone. No one walks all over me. I walk with more confidince even cuz people don't make fun of me like they used to.

Being blackpilled is actually really good for weak people
Yes.
Same.

do u have a good frame? im 5'4 and have frame of a 11 yo child and im rice. i dont think what worked for you would do for me. and i have a non-threatening face.
I have a baby face. My frame is decent, but my posture is absolute shit. I have a beard and i'm hairy which probably helps, plus I workout and watch MMA