Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blue pilled trait: Overrating Yourself

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I think I made a post on this already, but I have to speak on it again as I just viewed the survey results for this month. THERE ARE 9 PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE 8/10 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. 9 Confirmed blue pillers. We all use to overrate ourselves before doing research into the black pill. Shit, I thought I was a 7/10 at one point JFL. A few of my normie friends also think they are much higher than they actually are, I fucking legit laughed out loud when one said he was like an 8/10, when he is more like a 5.5-6/10.

Overrating yourself is a dead giveaway of a blue pilled fag.

TLDR: 9 confirmed blue pillers. Photo evidence to prove me wrong

I remember when I thought I was a 7/10 LMAO!
Coping is powerful. I’m about a 3 max.

step 1: r8 urself /10
step 2: divide by 3
a more accurate rating

I never overrated myself.

In my bluepilled days I wasn’t even aware of the 1–10 scale. I knew I was ugly, but I always thought that one day I would meet this special girl who loves me just the way I am...
Depending on my styling I was rated 3–6 but 3 is pretty low in German.

The brain is very powerful my man. Almost all bluepilled men rate themselves AT LEAST a 6/10. Its not a mystery, its pure fact.

I used to think I was a 5 but I'm actually a 3 jfl

Normie girls rated me a 7/10...teehee just LOL
I'm a sub5human no question about it,3-4 at best.

I think I made a post on this already, but I have to speak on it again as I just viewed the survey results for this month. THERE ARE 9 PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE 8/10 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. 9 Confirmed blue pillers. We all use to overrate ourselves before doing research into the black pill. Shit, I thought I was a 7/10 at one point JFL. A few of my normie friends also think they are much higher than they actually are, I fucking legit laughed out loud when one said he was like an 8/10, when he is more like a 5.5-6/10.

based

Is a signal of bluepills

Not to mention that women rate differently from men. They basically use an exponential scale instead of a linear one

Not to mention that women rate differently from men. They basically use an exponential scale instead of a linear one
Hmm, elaborate please? I’m low IQ cel jfl

Technically they aren’t wrong it’s just the gynocentric narrative has taken over soyciety. Now a 2/10 female = 8/10 male and all sub 8 men aren’t even seen as human

Hmm, elaborate please? I’m low IQ cel jfl
basically the way they rate men looks something like this
BgGco

instead of something like this
Unnamed

This. It's crazy how good looking I thought I was. People would insult me for no reason and make fun of my face right to me and after that, it still took ages for me to realise the truth.

In my bluepilled days I wasn’t even aware of the 1–10 scale. I knew I was ugly, but I always thought that one day I would meet this special girl who loves me just the way I am...

Depending on my styling I was rated 3–6 but 3 is pretty low in German.
LOL rated by retards?

I don’t get how that’s different though? I mean are u referring to how they rate men, or the results of their ratings?
how they rate men, the idea is that only the top 20% of men are considered "average" to them, anything below that is basically the same to them (the way you would consider the difference between baboon feces and cow feces), while the difference between chadlite and gigachad is extremely large in their eyes (the difference between a sandwich and a lobster dinner)

Last edited:
I’m in the negatives

I’m 3-4 at very best. I remember one blue pilled foid told be I could be 8-9/10 if I exercise :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

how they rate men, the idea is that only the top 20% of men are considered "average" to them, anything below that is basically the same to them (the way you would consider the difference between baboon feces and cow feces), while the difference between chadlite and gigachad is extremely large in their eyes (the difference between a sandwich and a lobster dinner)
Brutal

Lol holy shit :feelshaha:

I don't think I've ever rated myself highly. I knew I was ugly since the age of 12.

Before discovering the Blackpill, I thought I'm 5 or 6 jfl. I wasn't as delusional as you.

JFL reminds me of in faceandlms waw1 when at the beginning in the he the the impression of the blue pilled person saying “I’m okay cuz I think I’m like a 7 or 8 out of 10 in looks anyways”

Blackpill trait: underrating urself

yes most normans always overrate themselves. only truceles give true ratinfs

Can't believe there was a time i didn't thought i was ugly , jfl