Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Bluepill Incel in Denial Trait: Thinking Nobody Approaches You Because You're Secretly Handsome

• Thread starter Deleted member 16608
  • Start date
Deleted member 16608

Deleted member 16608

lower than whale shit
-
I would say this is more of an incel in denial blue pill cope. This one goes out to my main IT nigga, BrazilianNutsSmegmerz.

You heard it all before growing up, your mother and other female relatives coping and giving you praise for being such a handsome boy. You innocently lapped up the praise, unbeknownst to you that it was merely platitudes to protect your mother's ego and cope with the fact she had genes better suited for a concentration camp. She gave birth to a monster.

You sit at the lunch table, coyly smiling at the girls passing. You know they know you're handsome. How could you not be? Your mommy is a real human feeeeemale. You're surrounded by real human feeeeeemales. Surely they must know you're a gift from God. Growing up in a single parent household, you never had a father tell you the only way to get hole in spite of your horrific looks is to jestermaxx or betabuxx. That you would have to develop some form of personality to even BEGIN to THINK of approaching. But no, your Dad left you a long time ago.

Surely my good looks are just intimidating all these girls. After all, they experience shyness just like me, you tell yourself.

Now you're Norwood 5000, fat, and only getting older. You finally dip your foot in the pool of PUA and approachmaxx like crazy. You fail relentlessly. A handsome man much like yourself witnesses one of your many failed interactions with a femoid. He whispers softly in your ear, "FaceAndLMS", all as if it was one word. He winks and recedes into the gloaming.

You learn about true indicators of interest. Women twirl their hair around Chad. They laugh at single words. Hell, guttural grunts from Chad. He doesn't even have to be articulate. Femoids approach him and set up dates, hand over their phone and give their numbers without his asking.

And now, as you rot and post on incels.co on your barren air mattress held together by duct tape, you know it is TRULY OVER.

Last edited:
Sounds more like a bluepilled cope

change to suicidefuel

bluepilled incel trait

I have never once thought about that not even in my worst bluepilled phases.

I cant relate

Nah man, I don't think that's common

ER levels of delusion. Why can't women understand I'm the supreme gentleman?

I would say this is more of an Incel in Denial Blue Pill cope.

VY Canis Majoris cope :lul:

No lol. This is more of a bluepilled incel trait tbh

Changed the title for correctednesstitude.

I'm a chadcel tbh

You learn about true indicators of interest. Women twirl their hair around Chad.

Where did this "twirling hair" shit come from? If you have a long hair, you need to touch it frequently to keep it manageable. Even guys with long hair play with them all the time.

this is post of the week.top kek

Where did this "twirling hair" shit come from? If you have a long hair, you need to touch it frequently to keep it manageable. Even guys with long hair play with them all the time.
It came from ur bunghole lol

Major cope but I used to think this to delude myself lol

Even this is too much cope for me.

Delusionmaxxing

Can't believe bluecels are that delusional

I'm handsome in my insides.

Ahhhh yes the old "dem ladies are intimidated by my presence" bullshit.
I actually believed that horsecrap, and guess how it turned out to be...

Blue pilled copes get more and more ridiculous by the day. What other snake oil will they try to sell us next? Pua but with some new ridiculous twist to it,