Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bluepill is a cult that will ruin your life

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
I think it is a scheme that feminist society invented to keep undesirable men in check and full of hope, until society crushes them and they lose all hope and rope.

The false optimism, the fake anecdotes and the slave morality imposed on us are all schemes to manipulate low status men into working hard for society that never rewards them for as long as possible.

You are constantly lied to about sexual relationships, marriage and the job market. You're told people are good when in reality everyone only cares about themselves(most likely that even your normie parents don't really care about you).

Bluepill makes you a slave for the privileged(attractive & rich) people in society.

Blackpill is the truth that sets you free.

I suggest reading the scientific blackpill page on incel.wiki and the book The blackpill theory: why incels are right and you are wrong to fully digest the blackpill.

I think some women believe the bluepill because that's what they've experienced.

"Just put yourself out there and you'll find a girl!" They say this because this is what they did themselves to find a boyfriend.

Also notice that women never talk about improving themselves. It's YOU that has to do the improving.

Bluepill is meant to keep sub8 men working as content wageslaves

I think some women believe the bluepill because that's what they've experienced.

"Just put yourself out there and you'll find a girl!" They say this because this is what they did themselves to find a boyfriend.

Also notice that women never talk about improving themselves. It's YOU that has to do the improving.
they actually don't even believe in the bluepill themselves.
it's all a facade to control incels and virtue signal to betabuxxers

i've had many experiences with women contradicting themselves when talking about "personality" and looks. i've made some foids(relatives) admit it is all about looks.

Maybe a lot of people wouldn't turn to alcohol if they got genuine love from a woman.

Maybe a lot of people wouldn't turn to alcohol if they got genuine love from a woman.
true

men are also falling behind academically because of rising incel rates
in my university they noticed a decrease in the GPA of students after 2012(90% males).

they actually don't even believe in the bluepill themselves.
it's all a facade to control incels and virtue signal to betabuxxers

i've had many experiences with women contradicting themselves when talking about "personality" and looks. i've made some foids(relatives) admit it is all about looks.

Why are females so evil to lie to us over and over again?

When you think about it, everyone experiences the blackpill.

Having looks, status, and money will always result in a happy ending. So they will reject the red and black pill, naturally.

Only people who have gone through being rejected until age 30 or beyond (like me), being cucked, or divorceraped will ever believe or understand otherwise. What is funny is when I explain the red and black pills to most open minded, philosophical-type normies, they usually agree that some negative elements of the black pill are true. Especially genetic looks determination and the way the dating market is heavily skewed towards attractive people.

foids “improve” themselves with fake up jfl

Why are females so evil to lie to us over and over again?
they really want to hide their hypergamous nature.

they are programmed to select for the best possible genes and reject most men afterall.

they can't tell the truth to guys because they would take their freedoms away