Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bluepilled advice isn't virtue signalling, it's social programming. Stop being oppressed!

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
When bluepillers spew their social programming onto us, it is not intended to help us.

From a related thread:
-First women don't want to be seen as shallow when in reality they are shallow for being so picky on men.

-Second is not moral if society discovers that women share the same minority of men dropping the remaining majority of men in the road, is not moral because society is = men+ women; it will be seen as unfair how women will take that decision with those consequences. And that's why usually society or same women blame men for everything, to pass the ball and make a distraction.

I think this is flat out wrong...

First I don't think that women actually care about being perceived as shallow. If anything being shallow as a female in today's world is seen as being empowered, which is viewed positively by men and women alike.

Second, JFL at the idea that there is a vast conspiracy to hide the truth from ugly men. The real truth is nobody gives a shit.

Bluepilled advice is not designed to help you get laid. It is designed to help you integrate into society. The underlying principle behind it is that integration into society, not sex, is the objective. The base principle is that integration to society is the most important factor of being happy. By rejecting the bluepill, you are rejecting your integration into society. The bluepill is a form of social programming, similar to a religion.

The blackpill is dangerous for society, as men who cannot integrate into social norms are a threat. When men fail to be programmed, not only feminism, but all of society, begins to fall apart. It is in the best interest of society for ugly men to integrate in some manner, even if that means as sexless virgins.

The shame attached to being an incel is part of this programming. We need to stop being ashamed. We need to demand equality. We are human beings, just like everyone else.

You cannot be truly blackpilled if you are ashamed of your condition. Lose the shame.

Last edited:
the world cant be equal since its gynocentric , and most man cater to woman like Insects seeking out their shit

what we have to do is taking our shit by force , and stop oweing this shithole anything

giving out bluepilled advice is a way in which normies derive a a sense superiority,morally and in terms of success, they dont actually care whether we integrate into society or not they just dont want us to cause trouble for them and the society in which they live in

Did read and high IQ

Regardless, we still have every right to demand equality.

limit womans hypergamy and remove their rights then that seems plausible

man are the 3. wheel in the system ( well most man ) , chads negate the rule to some extend , the rest are delusional betabuxers or guys like us

limit womans hypergamy and remove their rights then that seems plausible

man are the 3. wheel in the system ( well most man ) , chads negate the rule to some extend , the rest are delusional betabuxers or guys like us
Before proposing solutions we first need to demand some respect and some equality. It's great to throw out ideas on how to fix things but the world doesn't work that way. I think how ugly men are treated by society to be worse then the lack of sex, but that's just me. Both are major problems, but being humiliated and mogged constantly is soul crushing. This is morally wrong, and needs to end. After that, we can begin a real discussion.

Before proposing solutions we first need to demand some respect and some equality. It's great to throw out ideas on how to fix things but the world doesn't work that way. I think how ugly men are treated by society to be worse then the lack of sex, but that's just me. Both are major problems, but being humiliated and mogged constantly is soul crushing. This is morally wrong, and needs to end. After that, we can begin a real discussion.
high iq , but if man dont start revolting , heck even killing those who opress us , then shit wont happen

we should start our own society and show the middlefinger , then miss daddy goverment has to react and cooperate , or else it would die off

People wield the Power , law and goverment make sure we dont use it

high iq , but if man dont start revolting , heck even killing those who opress us , then shit wont happen

we should start our own society and show the middlefinger , then miss daddy goverment has to react and cooperate , or else it would die off

People wield the Power , law and goverment make sure we dont use it
Many of us me included do not believe violence is a solution. If we simply stick our middle finger at society, society will just do the same to us, and nothing will change. Power comes from ideas. Social disobedience sure, but violence no, at least for me.

Pretty based.

I've heard these points underlying the advice they give.

"Why can't you just find your happiness as a single person"
"Why do you have to make your whole life revolve around sex"
"Can't find happiness with someone else, before finding it in yourself first"

There's a spec of truth in finding coping mechanisms to get by, but it only goes so far and it completely ignores biology. We need to make these intimate connections or we'll start going (even more) mad because our purpose as men isn't being fulfilled.

It's more about making sure we stay domesticated and don't fly off the rails

There's a spec of truth in finding coping mechanisms to get by, but it only goes so far and it completely ignores biology. We need to make these intimate connections or we'll start going (even more) mad because our purpose as men isn't being fulfilled.
I think there are two distinct problems:

1. Society continues to oppress, humiliate, and mog us.
2. We cannot get laid.

We need to work on 1 before we are in position to work on 2. Maybe we are just too fucking genetically disgusting to get laid, and this fucking sucks. Regardless, how society currently treats us is unethical and needs to change.

The shame attached to being an incel is part of this programming. We need to stop being ashamed. We need to demand equality. We are human beings, just like everyone else.

You cannot be truly blackpilled if you are ashamed of your condition. Lose the shame.
Great thread. I'm sick of all the pity threads too. Women get to be subhuman and aren't punished for it.