Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Bluepilled Betabux's wife wants him to raise Chad's kid

Massive Cuckold if he accepts this

JFL at normies
oh yeah, your wife's "friend" will only use a "turkey baster" to impregnate her lmao
good luck on being a cuck

he probably will
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

That's beyond disrespectful. And yeah those that's messaging him are either simps or other foids.
This one pissed me off.

I'm hoping it's a larp.

35 years of hard work to end up childless

sand and pathetic if true

If this weren't bizarro cucko times she would have been marched out back like old Yeller' and put down.

You know what? After thinking about it. I think the guy she wants the kid with has no money or wealth but has looks, but the one she married has money and wealth.
I think she's been cheating on him and openly now telling him in this fake excuse. There would be no injecting artificially and she would actually fuck the guy to have the kid and just wants her husband to agree with it.

Calling it now if there's an update to this.

redpill boomer but still gigabased for talking about this all the way back in 2014

better incel than cuck

imagine working your ass off to "provide" for a wife who hates you and leaves you as sexless as a virgin while she fucks chad and gets knocked up with his kid, and then expects you to pay for the kid too

this is what incel " ascension " looks like.

its fucking over boyos, no foid is good, pure evilness is all they offer

This was the post:
I like to think i am a average or slightly above average person when it comes to genetics. recently my wife of 2 years told me that she wants us to have a baby. at first i was glad that we were going to have a family of our own. after a little bit of talking about it to make sure that we were both ready she told me that while she wants a baby she does not want mine and requested that a friend of our be a sperm donor via a turkey baster. i told her that i was not ok with this and she said that she just wanted to give "our child" the best outcome in life and that the friend was already cool with this. im just feeling really hurt by this.

edit - to the people who are DMing me saying that my wife/women doesnt owe me anything or the various other nasty messages i am not responding to you as this is a serious issue to me

edit - to the people who are DMing me saying that my wife/women doesnt owe me anything or the various other nasty messages i am not responding to you as this is a serious issue to me
JFL :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He could've had his own family if he had just used a surrogate.