Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bluepilled cuckold on r/tinder getting mogged by his own pics with Chad beside him

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
This bluepilled, retarded little normcuck has his pic on tinder posing with a Chad. Female asks if the Chad in his pic is single, and he agrees to "be her wingman" for her to suck and fuck Chad. The absolute state of fucking cucks is sickening. He deserves to be shot in the head and thrown in the dumpster where he belongs, like all cucks deserve. Reminder: ONLY your looks matter to foids, nothing more, looks permeate into everything and anything else is a fucking cope

Last edited:
Fucking cucks enrage me

This foid disrespects him and all he can say is atleast I get karma :soy:
Very low t, sad

This foid disrespects him and all he can say is atleast I get karma :soy:
Very low t, sad

Men need to stand up for themselves against females.

The least believable part of this is a foid caring whether a chad is single or not. She'll suck his dick straight out of another girl's ass no questions asked.

The least believable part of this is a foid caring whether a chad is single or not. She'll suck his dick straight out of another girl's ass no questions asked.

Kek

Men have been completely castrated. Those guys have no fire in them anymore, they're dead. They're a walking corpse waiting for someone to put them out of their misery.

Men have been completely castrated. Those guys have no fire in them anymore, they're dead. They're a walking corpse waiting for someone to put them out of their misery.

too much bluepill cant watch it anymore

High IQ

Over for many many men. Too bad they chose the path of cuckmaxxing

Tinder is literally just a place to show females you’re genetic makeup to see if they approve of your genes or not. These retarded leftist cucks unironically think that females are morally superior to males; they think that females don’t judge you for your appearance.

Lmao at jestercucks, their sole purpose is to provide entertainment and get shitted on

The pain, man, the pain.

Hey, if he's reallllll lucky he may get to sit in the corner & watch, with enough good boy points he could even lick Chad's cum out of her cunt.
You never go ass to mouth except if it's Chad's, as then; yeah you do. EVERY FUCKING TIME!!

This. I remember at college foids were actually more likely to fuck chad if he had a gf.

made me really fucking angry ngl

He deserves to be whipped to death and balls cut off.

Tinder is literally just a place to show females you’re genetic makeup to see if they approve of your genes or not. These retarded leftist cucks unironically think that females are morally superior to males; they think that females don’t judge you for your appearance.
They're the fairer sex pal! Men are shallow

What a coldheartless monster.

ED077159 E9BF 426D A96B AF4B162CCBB6

384FE355 6B92 46EE 84D9 FD816B8A09BD

7077DFF7 C87C 46FE AF3F 1E9C269E860D

Just fucking laughing out loud at this LARPing retard. DOTA 2 reddit neckbeard is such a chad that he can’t keep up with all his matches! I totally believe him, definitely not a LARP from some insecure loser who wants to impress strangers on the Internet because he has no value.

JFL if you believe a single word from the failed normies who post on Reddit. Chad isn’t posting on “r/tinder” only incels in denial are to LARP as Chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back