Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bluepilled cucks like IT, white knights, feminazis, normies, etc. are just NPCs who only agree with whatever society says

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
they all think of themselves as free-thinkers, but they aren't even remotely free-thinkers. they are cowardly faggots who don't have the balls to think for themselves. they think they accept homos and trannies because "it's the right to do" when in reality they only accept them because they're forced to accept them by society. they think women are equal to men because society forces them to think that. they think incels are bad because society forces them to think that. they think attraction to anyone under 18 (or under 21) is pedophilia because society teaches them that and will crucify you if you disagree. they think that curries have just as much SMV as caucasians because they're taught if you disagree you're an evil racist who should be killed. these people only think these things because society teaches them to think these things.

if these faggots lived in the 1950s, they would've HATED gay people and trans people. only a tiny minority of americans back then thought homosexuality was acceptable and if they think they're part of that 1% from back then who would've accepted homos then they're unrealistic retards. In 1958, only 4% of americans approved of interracial marriage. if they lived back then, they would've HATED interacial marriage. they cannot seriously think they'd be part of that 4%. if they lived in the antebellum era, they would've HATED black people and would've had a racial bias against them. if they lived in ancient greece, they wouldn't have any problem with a 30 year old man marrying a 15 yr old foid and most likely would've married a 15 yr old at age 30 if they were male or married a 30 yr old man if they were female.

if they lived in a world where bestiality was accepted, they would accept bestiality and wouldn't wanna be called an evil bestialiphobe by SJWs. if they lived in a world where incest (without pregnancy) was accepted, they would accept it. if they lived in a world where polygamy was normal, they'd accept polygamy. if they lived in nazi germany, only 1% of them would be brave enough to resist hitler. people who think they would've resisted hitler are unrealistic. people who think they'd resist kim-jong-un are unrealistic.

then they see us disagreeing with what society says and they feel threatened. this is why they hate the blackpill and promote the bluepill. they think we live in a fair world where a deformed curry manlet can get a gigastacy

20200425 161710

Based thread

ngl there were white people in antebellum america who didn't hate blacks. It was rarer for sure but they did exist. I'm pretty sure The Liberator (an anti-slavery pro-black newpaper from back then) was made by a white man.

The sky is blue

ngl there were white people in antebellum america who didn't hate blacks. It was rarer for sure but they did exist. I'm pretty sure The Liberator (an anti-slavery pro-black newpaper from back then) was made by a white man.
they were still a minority and they still probably had some racial bias. you think any white people then would've voted for a black person?

if people were allowed to think how they want without being hated for it, most bluepillers would be blackpilled

they were still a minority and they still probably had some racial bias. you think any white people then would've voted for a black person?
some yes but to that extent it was rare as fuck jfl. Most non-racists back then would be seen as racist today. However there were people that thought blacks were equal.

holy based, I doubt any of them would've been pro trans back then, they're just adapting to societal norms because they have no virtue of independent thinking

some yes but to that extent it was rare as fuck jfl. Most non-racists back then would be seen as racist today. However there were people that thought blacks were equal.
i think most of them would've said no to a black president and would still have some racial bias against blacks. don't you agree?

holy based, I doubt any of them would've been pro trans back then, they're just adapting to societal norms because they have no virtue of independent thinking
i think most people agree that trans women with cocks using the women's room is bad, they just don't wanna admit or they'll be called an evil bigot

my dream is to see society fall apart ngl
not gonna happen in my lifetime though

IT foids probably accept beastiality in private

we all living according to and slave to society, but when we think something might be wrong with it we are the bad guys

i think most of them would've said no to a black president and would still have some racial bias against blacks. don't you agree?
most would have said no to a black president though I think some of those nos would be from people who just thought races couldn't successfully socially mix. I read a bunch of accounts from whites about their thoughts on blacks back then and there were a surprising amount that didnt see blacks as inferior. This wasn't the majority of course but I found pop-history to over exaggerate how much whites hated blacks back then. Most were at least kind of racist though I wont deny that.

yea i agree, its amusing to see the timeline between people hating/ disgusted by trannies to those same people accepting those trannies.

Its just society being soyciety as usual.

One of the most High IQ threads on this forum

most would have said no to a black president though I think some of those nos would be from people who just thought races couldn't successfully socially mix. I read a bunch of accounts from whites about their thoughts on blacks back then and there were a surprising amount that didnt see blacks as inferior. This wasn't the majority of course but I found pop-history to over exaggerate how much whites hated blacks back then. Most were at least kind of racist though I wont deny that.
you think they refused to vote black president because they thought blacks couldn't socially mix? what about ones who just thought blacks were uneducated?

yea i agree, its amusing to see the timeline between people hating/ disgusted by trannies to those same people accepting those trannies.

Its just society being soyciety as usual.
if you told someone 10 years ago then trans women with penises using the women's room is good, they would think you're insane
Foids are disgusting creatures
they're more disgusting than criminals

you think they refused to vote black president because they thought blacks couldn't socially mix? what about ones who just thought blacks were uneducated?
those existed too. Groups of whites would even help them create all black schools since they saw that as the way blacks would become unoppressed in the long run. Though ngl a lot of the ones that said they would support black schools would RRREEEE if you moved the school to their town jfl.

those existed too. Groups of whites would even help them create all black schools since they saw that as the way blacks would become unoppressed in the long run. Though ngl a lot of the ones that said they would support black schools would RRREEEE if you moved the school to their town jfl.
i think some didn't want a black president because they thought blacks cannot socially mix.

i think some didn't want a black president because they thought blacks cannot socially mix.
there were a lot of different reasons and ideas on black people back then ngl

there were a lot of different reasons and ideas on black people back then ngl
i think the idea that they cannot socially mix was one common reason why they didn't want a black president. what do you think?

True, tbh. Normies just jump on every bandwagon, that securies them social acceptense.

Trannies.. what do you do when you can't get a girlfriend? Become the girlfriend. JFL. They were considered psychotic in the 1950s and treated for that. The treatment usually worked.

Most people are NPCs tbh ngl

Trannies.. what do you do when you can't get a girlfriend? Become the girlfriend. JFL. They were considered psychotic in the 1950s and treated for that. The treatment usually worked.
in the 50s, blacks didn't have rights, but even back then people were LESS crazy than they are nowadays

in the 50s, blacks didn't have rights, but even back then people were LESS crazy than they are nowadays
Mental illness has become so prevalent that the trannies have come out of the closet. They have become accepted by society even though they are severely mentally ill.

Normies voted for Hitler and didn't care about being racist until laws against it were passed.

Normies voted for Hitler and didn't care about being racist until laws against it were passed.
They're still ok with male genital mutilation until today, and at the same time they'll freak out if an adult sent a 16 year old rostie a picture of his dick. Normie fags just go with whatever the mainstream opinion tells them like sheep.

They're still ok with male genital mutilation until today, and at the same time they'll freak out if an adult sent a 16 year old rostie a picture of his dick. Normie fags just go with whatever the mainstream opinion tells them like sheep.
i bet if cannibalism was accepted and you'd be attacked for opposing cannibalism, they'd all support cannibal rights

Redditors are npcs tbh

To add to OP's points, most people aren't self aware. In the 1930s it was perfectly acceptable to be racist and few people questioned this. Likewise, few people today are willing to bring their own beliefs under scrutiny... at least until someone in a position of authority tells them to do so. People walk around so sure they are right about everything, that incels are evil and women can do no wrong, but at any moment everything they believe could be proven to be false. Yet when the paradigm shifts, everyone will be walking around just as confidently believing in whatever the new truth is thought to be. Like you said OP, most people are basically incapable of independent thought, which is why we have the NPC meme in the first place.

i bet if cannibalism was accepted and you'd be attacked for opposing cannibalism, they'd all support cannibal rights
Lol, normies are literal npcs that can be programmed to believe anything the government tells them.