Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Bluepilled guy gets destroyed on a dating show- everything you could ask for in one video

germancel1991

germancel1991

Greycel
Hey guys,

I just recently joined the forums so I don't know if this has been posted before. I found this video of some kind of dating / love tv show where people eventually become couples. To sum things up, Chad rejects 34 yo Stacy so she settles with a bluepilled manlet and it's obvious she isn't attracted to him but in fact is still attracted to Chad who rejected her. Though, the most brutal thing is that this bluepilled guy doesn't even look all that egregious and still gets absolutely destroyed. Towards the end of the video, you can see she still wants so fuck Chad. If even for him it never began, there is truly no hope for us.

Lmfao i like this guys sense of humor. His mic is shit though.

Great video so far

Leaving comment here to come back and watch

She's gonna leave the manlet for another chad

Holy fuck that is brutal

If he thinks she wants to form a deeper emotional bond by waiting than he is so dense, he could suck a planet out of orbit. lmao great vid

The humor is forced and mostly unfunny

What absolutely brutal is that Mark mogs all of us AND she is WORSE looking than him(notice the frames where she has light makeup on, she has been hit by the wall already).

Thanks for posting this OP it was a good watch

I wonder how tall the two guys are

Jesus that foid is 34? She looks mid 40’s in half the shots. Also lol at the commentator. “Mark is so bluepilled that he can turn an olympic sized swimming pool of yellow paint green”

OP messaged me directly asking me to watch his reaction to this Soypilled, TV show.

I found it pretty entertaining.

Absolutely brutal. Good cope for being incel

From mainly the show or the youtube video maker?
he's not bad, and is actually very based and witty at times. However, some of his jokes come off as unnecessary and annoying at times

1. I don't have 22 minutes and 43 seconds of attention span
2. This guy has a retard drawl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back