Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bluepilled mom

S

soover

Greycel
Was playing video games at home on Christmas Holidays, and my mom walked to my room.

- Go do something else than play video games, like get a girlfriend for example.
jfl

I'm 5'9 ginger in scandinavia. I lost the genetic lottery even tho i had a good chance. My mom was a 5'8 tall 8/10 blonde and my father was a 6 feet tall 6.5/10 dark haired. Even my cousin are 6'3 chadlites to chads, even when their mothers look even worse than my. I'm one the only subhumans in my whole family tree, and It's decently sized like 10 boys and 5 girls in the same age group.

I always get depressed when I walk to my family kitchen to eat, I just see my Mom 8/10, Dad 6.5/10, sister 7.5/10 and brother 7.5/10 and then there is me 4.5/10 gingercel.

It's over

Did you tell her the truth? About the blackpill?

5'9 is doable with good face

Did you tell her the truth? About the blackpill?
I don't even wanna try.

I'm already the family clown and don't wanna be burden to her. My sister is stydying in the best medical school( you literally have to get the best grades to get in) and she is living with her chad boyfriend and is probably gonna marry him soon. And my brother is in high school slaying girls. while im rotting in a shitty university( 0 motivation in studying), and probably gonna drop out soon.

So telling her would probably would just make her worry about me. And my father is a high T who would probably just laugh at me and say that i should try more to get a girlfriend or something like that.

5'9 is doable with good face
he just said he's a 4.5, it's over for him except as a beta buck cuck.
I don't even wanna try.

I'm already the family clown and don't wanna be burden to her. My sister is stydying in the best medical school( you literally have to get the best grades to get in) and she is living with her chad boyfriend and is probably gonna marry him soon. And my brother is in high school slaying girls. while im rotting in a shitty university( 0 motivation in studying), and probably gonna drop out soon.

So telling her would probably would just make her worry about me. And my father is a high T who would probably just laugh at me and say that i should try more to get a girlfriend or something like that.
brootal, it's over for you.

delusional boomer parents

Not surprised at all most parents overestimate there kids, the ability for them to be objective is non existent generally.

I don't even wanna try.

brutal as fuck

I don't even wanna try.

Dang. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsrope: