Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting bluepilled movies are the reason we have simps these days

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
movies like revenge of the nerds, etc all these unrealistic movies are the cause of simps and bluepillers nowadays. no, that stacy from revenge of the nerds wouldn't have went out with you if you fucked her in a costume pretending to be chad, you would've been arrested for sexual assault.

no wonder we have simps these days

not necessarily, but there's indeed something very strange about all this "romance" and "love" thing going on nowadays

not necessarily, but there's indeed something very strange about all this "romance" and "love" thing going on nowadays
bluepillers get their advice from movies

movies like revenge of the nerds, etc all these unrealistic movies are the cause of simps and bluepillers nowadays. no, that stacy from revenge of the nerds wouldn't have went out with you if you fucked her in a costume pretending to be chad, you would've been arrested for sexual assault.

I’ve noticed more and more movies and TV shows are starting to have the female protagonist unashamedly want Chad rather than the beta guy.

I’ve noticed more and more movies and TV shows are starting to have the female protagonist unashamedly want Chad rather than the beta guy.
the blackpill is spreading

It’s not so much spreading the blackpill as trying to normalise the acceptance of female hypergamy, but yeah.
IT still promotes the bluepill

isn't it always been like this?

even in Anime and old Disney movies the characters are extremely good looking, I mean, the creators literally study facial anatomy and aesthetics of course

isn't it always been like this?

even in Anime and old Disney movies the characters are extremely good looking, I mean, the creators literally study facial anatomy and aesthetics of course
yeah but then you have bluepilled plots

All forms of art are trying to convey a metanarrative. I have always had a distrust for all forms of media; art, music and literature because they are too idealistic.

All forms of art are trying to convey a metanarrative. I have always had a distrust for all forms of media; art, music and literature because they are too idealistic.
the bluepill brainwashed society into NPCs and simps

the bluepill brainwashed society into NPCs and simps
Even "redpill" beliefs seem to be a form of brainwashing, It seems like everyone has to give into some kind of narrative that is pragmatically best for them unless you want to live as an outcast who can't communicate with others.

They raised a whole generation of simps

That's always been the case. The only thing I noticed is the increase of interracial pandering. Mainly tyrones and stacies.

That's always been the case. The only thing I noticed is the increase of interracial pandering. Mainly tyrones and stacies.
i've seen interracial couples in 1990s movies too

The real reason is our grand parents decided not to teach the truth because they thought they could create a better world by telling us lies.

The real reason is our grand parents decided not to teach the truth because they thought they could create a better world by telling us lies.

Being exposed to these bluepilled movies at such a young age is the root of the problem. Many children's movies are so bluepilled on top of the fact that we are so impressionable as young children, it is a root cause of simps.

Being exposed to these bluepilled movies at such a young age is the root of the problem. Many children's movies are so bluepilled on top of the fact that we are so impressionable as young children, it is a root cause of simps.
and the cause of nice guys who simp

Even Bollywood is a form of brainwashing. You see so many thirsty Indians on the internet, the reason is the western influence. It was there before but now this is the technology age, you see so much garbage on social media (mostly Tik Tok) from Indians. Most Bollywood actors are still promoting skin colour products to make Indians look lighter.

i've seen interracial couples in 1990s movies too
Idk about 90s movies cuz I only watched horror movies from that time but I'm not overreacting when I'm saying that they're pushing today like there's no tomorrow.

You'll notice that they're also focusing in turning redhead characters from books ,novrls or comics into blacks and pairing them with whites. I know it's a marketing strategy but why redheads I wonder.

images

ehxR0zQjPdHT3VCPaHKLjsvfRc9zroTsRHOSfUXNgANLq

Idk about 90s movies cuz I only watched horror movies from that time but I'm not overreacting when I'm saying that they're pushing today like there's no tomorrow.

You'll notice that they're also focusing in turning redhead characters from books ,novrls or comics into blacks and pairing them with whites. I know it's a marketing strategy but why redheads I wonder.

images

ehxR0zQjPdHT3VCPaHKLjsvfRc9zroTsRHOSfUXNgANLq
i saw interracial love in wayne's world and good burger

I hate Wayne's world. The actor should've stopped making movies after Austin power ngl.

is good burger good ? .
good burger is awesome. check it out on netflix

It's hollywood, media, univerisities, scientific communities, modern religion, and political powers that have coordinated a brainwashing of our society.

It's hollywood, media, univerisities, scientific communities, modern religion, and political powers that have coordinated a brainwashing of our society.
and they are the reason no one will listen to us

Wouldn't be surprised if movies influenced many men