Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bluepilled/Redpilled advice is designed for Chadlites

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Chadlites are basically the alright looking guys to foids these days that they would consider decent LTR material if they can't lock down Chad. The platitudes such as "take a shower, get better clothes, get a haircut" are basically all softmaxxes to help Chadlite seem fuckable. It's similar to average foids putting on makeup to be sexy. Some normies can follow this advice too and get a girlfriend (although she won't like him) as well.

What happens with society is even though they will say "life is unfair", they still are just world fallacists. They think "everyone has problems, but all those problems can be overcome". They can't accept that for some people, it truly never ever began. They think, well I was a virgin til late high school, but I cleared my skin, worked out a little, got a haircut, tried to socialize and got laid. If I can do it anyone can!

^Chadlite

High IQ. I think this curry should join this forum.

Ghandi IQ lvl

Stylemogs me to death

Why looksshame that poor curry? We should pray for him.

No redpill is all bullshit. Chadlite and chad are getting laid regardless. Personality means nothing.

its over for truecels at least.

No redpill is all bullshit. Chadlite and chad are getting laid regardless. Personality means nothing.

I wasn't talking about personality

Redpill is personality

Partially, I was more focused on the self-improvement stuff like gymcelling, hairmaxxing, fashionmaxxing