Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepilled shit I used to believe

kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
I used to believe that:

- Norwooding was cool. When I was a kid I used to seriously think that being NW2 was "stylish" because my favourite actors were NW2 (e.g. Lance Henriksen). I'd comb my hair in a certain manner as to make my forehead look bigger, ergo simulating a higher hairline because I thought it was a handsome attribute. I thought that having a low hairline was beastly, woggish and made you look like a hairy animal.
- That you could pull off your own "look"; that you didn't have to be a generic WASP frat jock to look good as long as you developed your own "style".  
- That certain imperfections could compliment your look, e.g. I thought my Uncle's bald spot went well with his moustache.
- That the only objectively beautiful facial feature was hollow cheeks, everything else depended on whether it suited you (e.g. that Goebbels' high hairline, poor eye area and weak chin complemented one another to make him look handsome).