Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Bluepilled simp will do anything for you (if you have a vagina)

Gray-Mane

Gray-Mane

Greycel
Bluepill of the month confirmed. A couple of days ago some extremely bluepilled guy from Spitsbergen was chatting with a random foid on the Internet and she was complainig that she was starving for sushi. And she was indeed just a random foid, he never met her. But simp couldn't wait to fulfill the wish of his Internet fair lady. He himself made a nice set of sushi, seddled up his snow scooter and hit the road ASAP. She was several dozens kilometers away. On the island of Spitsbergen. On the fucking island of Spitsbergen, the coldest hellhole of the North.

He spent whole day delivering sushi to this foid he'd never seen before, man! Delivering sushi through the snow hell of Far North's winter. And guess what? When he got his frozen ass to the girl's house at the town of Barentsburg he found out she was not alone, but with her Chadislav boyfriend. They took the sushi and said 'Thank you and goodbuye!' They didn't even let him in for the night. For the fucking deadly freezing night, man! He had to rent some shitty hostel for 11000 ₽ ($145, cause Northern prices are pure hell) and head back home next day.

He spent almost two days and 30000 ₽ ($400) to make and deliver sushi to a random foid and her boyfriend. What is the size of the bluepill this simp consumed? I'm done.

Attachments

• IMG_20210225_094550_733.jpg
    IMG_20210225_094550_733.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_20210225_094610_737.jpg
    IMG_20210225_094610_737.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 227
  • 8dcdae3ebedec7a5fad253fc118b714f.png
    8dcdae3ebedec7a5fad253fc118b714f.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 223
  • e1ced7cabab3afd654d8fe37fedbcfe8.png
    e1ced7cabab3afd654d8fe37fedbcfe8.png
    420 KB · Views: 175
  • 8e36a4b5bb2d4abb4b192763c361a930.png
    8e36a4b5bb2d4abb4b192763c361a930.png
    555.6 KB · Views: 178
I'm not going to lie.

I saw your join date and your post title.

I then read the first sentence of this post and decided not to bother reading any further.

I'm going to assume this thread is full of broken English and some failed attempt at larping or bragging, as well as normie speak

20201202 192955

I'm not going to lie.

I then read the first sentence of this post and decided not to bother reading any further.

I'm going to assume this thread is full of broken English and some failed attempt at larping or bragging, as well as normie speak

View attachment 415920
FUCKING GRAYCELS

Spitsbergen
Wait, are there actually people living in Svalbard? I thought there were only scientists and people like that there.

Delivering sushi through the snow hell of Far North's winter. And guess what? When he got his frozen ass to the girl's house at the town of Barentsburg he found out she was not alone, but with her Chadislav boyfriend. They took the sushi and said 'Thank you and goodbuye!' They didn't even let him in for the night. For the fucking deadly freezing night, man! He had to rent some shitty hostel for 11000 ₽ ($145, cause Northern prices are pure hell) and head back home next day.
Absolutely brutal. Imagine the levels of bluepill you have to reach to think such move had any type of success rate whatsoever unless you're a Chad (who can act like he wants and will always succeed).

I have an acquaintace who used to play with me who did exactly the same thing, but he didn't need to go through miles of freezing wastelands. He just got on his bike and delivered something a e-foid wanted to eat in her house, which was like a couple of neighborhoods away. Not really far, less than 5 miles I think.

He was fat and normie-looking and got obviously rejected as well.

NOW IMAGINE how an incel would feel if any foid, even if ugly, did something like that for us. Apart from the most jaded people here, I bet most would appreciate and cherish it, much more even if the offer of sex went along with it. We would be happy and recover some hope in women. Of course a foid would never do it for a subpar-looking man though.

Last edited:
There are some mining facilities there, and miners' towns as well. Barentsburg is one of these towns, AFAIK.

Do you have a link to the story?

Horror story.

They should have invited him in and let him watch them have sex and then kick him out lmao

I'm not going to lie.

View attachment 415920
Nah it's a decent thread, just a funny story about some cuck going to the end of the earth for a foid and getting nothing out of it. Basically male humans 101.

Nah it's a decent thread, just a funny story about some cuck going to the end of the earth for a foid and getting nothing out of it. Basically male humans 101.
Its like they never learn that no matter how hard you simp for anfemale, she isn't going to fuck you.

Women know if they'd fuck you in the first thirty seconds of meeting you

I'm not going to lie.

View attachment 415920
Nah it's a decent normal post actually. Rare to see a normal greycel tbh.

Its like they never learn that no matter how hard you simp for anfemale, she isn't going to fuck you.

Women know if they'd fuck you in the first thirty seconds of meeting you
Lmao legit, more like 3 seconds tbh

hopefully he gets bullied to sui :feelscomfy:
Lmao legit, more like 3 seconds tbh
it only takes them around 0.4s to decide they don't want to fuck me. very clear facial expression

Now that's what I call retarded.

What a pathetic soycuck, I don't understand why do so much effort for some rabdom hole for 0 reward
They should have invited him in and let him watch them have sex and then kick him out lmao
This tbh :feelshaha:

Thanks for the food now fuck off and freeze lmao

You wonder why people watch fucking anime instead of chatting with fleshbag whores? The anime chicks at least have some kind-hearted femininity and humanity that men were fooled into believing foids still had.

What a pathetic soycuck, I don't understand why do so much effort for some rabdom hole for 0 reward

This tbh :feelshaha:
This week on cuckoldsessions.com
Hehehehe