Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Bluepiller logic

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Normies: The blackpill is bullshit. Your looks don’t matter. If a 4’11” 1/10 physically deformed ugly manlet has a good personality, he’ll get to bang 10/10 gigastacys.

Also normies: you won’t get a stacy gf because you’re ugly. Go for ugly girls!

Bluepilled foid: height doesn’t matter you inkwell! Short guys get laid all the time

also bluepilled foid: I’m 5’3 and my boyfriend is 6’3 (AKA DANIGIRL3694)

Normies: your personality is why you don’t get laid even though most foids prolly never saw your true personality and never saw you act “misogynistic” on a forum

also normies: i, a man with a good personality, am still a virgin

normies: according to normies, a 27 year old boy who hasn’t reached puberty yet is a “grown ass adult” even though he didn’t reach puberty but a post-pubescent 17 year old man who can grow a beard is still a child.

A lot of normies are partially blackpilled but hide it irl or at the very least subconciously blackpilled to some extent. Especially when talking about reddit types most of the time they only go against the blackpill to be contrarians. A lot will spew blackpilled ideas or logic when you aren't framing it as an incel idea.

The blue pill, ah yes your brain on soy. A dangerous ideology indeed. Normies never fail to amaze me.

A lot of normies are partially blackpilled but hide it irl or at the very least subconciously blackpilled to some extent. Especially when talking about reddit types most of the time they only go against the blackpill to be contrarians. A lot will spew blackpilled ideas or logic when you aren't framing it as an incel idea.
Normies always do that. It’s crazy. They also describe things based on their emotions and beliefs. For example, if an 18 year old dated a 14 year old, they say the 18 year old is a grown ass adult and a pedophile but if an 18 year old dates a 25 year old, they say the 18 year old is a child

The blue pill, ah yes your brain on soy. A dangerous ideology indeed. Normies never fail to amaze me.
THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON SOY
Soygape

Oblivion normie NPC logic

Normies are so fucking delusional

This is like goddamn soviet union where you have to pretend everything is fine

To be honest with you everyone has the wrong assumption that people are thinking identical to one another.
  • Normie says A
  • Another normie says B
  • A and B are contradictory, therefore normies are double thinking.
You are forgetting that these people are not the same person.

IT is doing the same to ridicule incels.

The cognitive dissonance is strong with these normies, but I wouldn't blame them. They simply don't have the capacity to see beyond their echo chamber arguments and visions of enforced feminism. Men could literally rise up tomorrow and stop contributing to a system that completely fucks them over, but they won't. They don't have what it takes to escape the brainwashing.

I may be ugly as shit and never even touched another girl in my entire life, but at least I'm not a dirty inkwell... :soy:

The blackpill is truth, and so it provides no cognitive friction. It's easy on your brain to work within the blackpill.
But the bluepill is falsity. You cannot accurately and consistently work within it because your brain is constantly dealing with falsehoods, and thus contradictions.

Well this got on IT

Giving a shit about normie advice in 2020

IT Logic: If looks matter for dating, then having an avi of a serial killer on an internet forum is why you're incel:

IT Logic: If looks matter for dating, then having an avi of a serial killer on an internet forum is why you're incel:

Those IT-fags are so stupid. And they then said a 27 year old cannot be a kid and is a “grown man who finished puberty” even though I literally spoke (with a link) about a 27 year old who hasn’t reached puberty. If you never reached puberty, you are NOT an adult
I may be ugly as shit and never even touched another girl in my entire life, but at least I'm not a dirty inkwell... :soy:
Every ITcel in a nutshell