Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepillers Advicing

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
If some foid tries to give you advice like cut your hair you should reply with oh youll fuck me after I shave myself?

If they were really well intended theyd have sex with you but theyre not they just wanna virtue signal, end the conversation and revel in the egotrip they get from ""advicing""" you

if someone tells you to see a therapist tell them "Why? Does the therapist know women that I can date?"

If some foid tries to give you advice like cut your hair you should reply with oh youll fuck me after I shave myself?

If they were really well intended theyd have sex with you but theyre not they just wanna virtue signal, end the conversation and revel in the egotrip they get from ""advicing""" you
Just get a haircut bro

The question you should always ask when given this type of meaningless advice

No man should ever take woman's advice seriously, the lack of self awareness they have regarding how privileged they are is astounding.