Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Bluepillers and cognitive dissonance.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Forgive me if I can't word this correctly, but I noticed that bluepillers seem to twist their reasonings within certain scenarios based on the context of what has been typed down, and it differs literally every single time, despite the initial event within the scenario being practically the same. They can't seem to apply any straight reason towards the initial event within the scenario, and type something down when it best fits what they believe. It's simply just cognitive dissonance.

Like here's a scenario that I've seen this happen with quite a lot.

Incel: "I was walking around when a girl looked up and smiled at me. I bet she did that for pity, I doubt she wants anything to do with me at all."
Bluepiller: "She probably wanted to talk with you, you should've struck up a conversation with her and maybe you would have a girlfriend. :soy: "

Incel: "I was walking around when a girl looked up and smiled at me. I didn't smile back because fuck that stupid bitch, I bet she just wants to use me as a betabuxx."
Bluepiller: "She probably wanted nothing to do with you, maybe work on your personality some more and try again, smelly inkwell! :soy:"

Don't know why they're like this tbh.

They're intellectually dishonest.
They don't care about truth, only that they seem good and you bad.
This comes from a pure hatred and vindictiveness towards their opponent, and they are arguing in bad faith.
As long as there's "plausible" deniability to interpret something in a way that supports their current retarded argument, they'll interpret it that way, even if it contradicts what they said before.
Obviously foids are very practiced at this but when men do it, it frustrates me, because they are committing the crime of hypocrisy, which is worse if your brain has the capacity to recognize it.
They are very evil and I wish others could see this evil like I do.

This comes from a pure hatred and vindictiveness towards their opponent, and they are arguing in bad faith.
As long as there's "plausible" deniability to interpret something in a way that supports their current retarded argument, they'll interpret it that way, even if it contradicts what they said before.
Obviously foids are very practiced at this but when men do it, it frustrates me, because they are committing the crime of hypocrisy, which is worse if your brain has the capacity to recognize it.
As long as it fits the "incels are bad" script it's good.

Perfectly put, the only thing that matters to them is to be right