Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bluepillers often suggest that the reason we're incel is because we're all NEETs

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Of course this makes no fucking sense, most people here aren't even NEET. So more often than not, this claim is completely baseless, and is really just an attempt to paint everybody with the same brush as a method of discrediting us.

However in regards to the NEETcels here, this bluepilled thinking is misinterpreting causality, and it's fucking bullshit. It's not like we all just one day think to ourselves that we'd actually rather sit inside and cope, as opposed to participating in society in an effort find a girlfriend. That isn't how this begins. NEETcels LDAR because they never had a chance in the first place. I don't fucking expect to somehow get women while being a hopeless, broke, and mentally ill loser. Maybe Chad can, but I'm not Chad, and I couldn't be much further from him. In fact I believe that demanding women give me a chance while NEET is totally unreasonable.

But I can't even sufficiently express how much this bullshit enrages me. Imagine getting bullied to the point where you become genuinely afraid of people, you drop out of highschool and largely fail to ever recover from it. Every time you've ever expressed your interest in a girl you've been rejected, along with often being outright mocked and humiliated. Everything you've ever tried in this regard has not only failed, but has actually hurt you. Being outside among people makes you want to die, and you have no reason to believe that effort will yield a positive result, so you LDAR and progressively become even more mentally damaged/dysfunctional. Would you say that this is evidence of your failings being "all your own fault"? Do you think that this is a case of consciously volunteering inceldom upon yourself?

Can't tell you how much I love being tormented into self isolation, and then being told that it's somehow all my own fault by disingenuous people. How could something have been my choice if I never even recognized it as a choice, if it never felt like a choice to begin with? Take my advice, don't discuss this stuff with normies, all they ever do is gaslight you.

That's obviously false, just use some attractive guy's pics on a dating app and say you're a NEET to women there to see it.

As a person who’s definitively not a NEET, job nor personality doesn’t get you laid with a foid as long as you’re ugly. These bluepillers should just swallow the blackpill already. Jesus Christ. Stop playing around.

That's obviously false, just use some attractive guy's pics on a dating app and say you're a NEET to women there to see it.
Tbh, but they don't care. Bluepillers would just move the goalpost.

Then they will say it’s because of your personality

There's no point in trying to make those, in a just world believing idiots, undertstand where we're coming from. Especially since blaming us for our missfortune, seems to have become a fucking hobby to them.

Last edited:
Yep. IT is mentally incapable of grasping this concept. lol

There's no point in trying to make those in a just world believing, idiots undertstand where we're coming from. Especially since blaming us for our missfortune, seems to have become a fucking hobby to them.
Yep. IT is mentally incapable of grasping this concept. lol
Yeah I don't expect anybody who doesn't already understand this to have their thoughts on us change, it doesn't matter what we say, people will just refuse to accept it. It's just frustrating imo.

As a person who’s definitively not a NEET, job nor personality doesn’t get you laid with a foid as long as you’re ugly. These bluepillers should just swallow the blackpill already. Jesus Christ. Stop playing around.
I worked like a work horse for a long period of time, literally sacrificed my health and gained 50lbs because of work related stress just so I can have a large amount of money, it didn't change a damn thing about my inceldom.