Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Boasting about looks is fine, intelligence not.

• Thread starter Deleted member 19321
  • Start date
Deleted member 19321

Deleted member 19321

5’7 gynocel
-
I was considering this morning the rampant narcissism I see from good looking people on social media apps. If you’ve gone on tiktok you’ll know exactly the degree to which I mean rampant. Very attractive people making absolutely terrible jokes but receiving hundreds of thousands of likes due only to their appearance. Women will dance and show off their bodies and faces, men will appear shirtless unnecessarily and try to look subtly seductive. This is all fine to normies although it is clearly just extreme narcissism and validation seeking behavior. Now, when somebody tries to appear intelligent by writing in a certain way, or introducing a deeper meaning into a simple conversation, they are intensely ridiculed and told to remove their ego. They are endlessly mocked on the internet for holding the belief that they are intelligent, or trying to communicate in intelligent and higher way.

This contrast really illustrates the validity of the blackpill in western society. Attractive people are allowed and encouraged to be extremely narcissistic while people who are intelligent are shunned for attempting to step out of line with the mediocre intelligence of the majority. It seems normies take it as somewhat of a threat when somebody tries to display themselves as superiorly intelligent, yet it is completely fine to present oneself as much better looking than others.

Very interesting, never thought about this before but its true.
I also see people trying to act smart and post about professional things they do but its a lot more common with looks. Especially foids who always claim that they want to be valued for their personality instead of looks only keep posting bodypics instead of what makes them a person, their hobbies for anything informational.

Both are genetic traits anyway.
I'm pretty sure that intelligent people are recognized though, these people you're talking about are probably mid range IQ but overcompensating tryhards.

Very interesting, never thought about this before but its true.
I also see people trying to act smart and post about professional things they do but its a lot more common with looks. Especially foids who always claim that they want to be valued for their personality instead of looks only keep posting bodypics instead of what makes them a person, their hobbies for anything informational.
I'm so much more than my body *BOOTY PICS FOR DAYSSSSSS*

I have noticed this as well and I wonder if this is because so many people overrate their looks while one’s intelligence becomes apparent very early on in life

Bitches are hypocrites and normies will always fear the truth also foids are afraid to admit the truth as well

If you have nothing to show for it then whether you can be perceived as intelligent or not is relative imo.

Both are genetic traits anyway.
I'm pretty sure that intelligent people are recognized though, these people you're talking about are probably mid range IQ but overcompensating tryhards.
True. Of course soyciety is shallow and looks-obsessed but those tryhards are just as bad because they're usually reddit-tier cucks who need their mediocre intelligence constantly validated for purposes of ego-stroking. Truly smart people have no problem using lingo like "sup bro" because they know they're intelligent and don't feel the need to prove it all the time.