Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Body Dysmorphia Disorder

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
AKA you realized women only want Chad and you look like shit and are self aware.

"muh i look fine"

go on tinder then faggot. if you can't slay when women see you there you look like shit. women are glued to their smartphones and looking at tiktok chads all damn day

"you look fine bro!"

sure, if women weren't racist as fuck

For men BDD = being aware that you're ugly

BDD was made up to stop men from roping

AKA you realized women only want Chad and you look like shit and are self aware.

"muh i look fine"

go on tinder then faggot. if you can't slay when women see you there you look like shit. women are glued to their smartphones and looking at tiktok chads all damn day

View attachment 303410

"you look fine bro!"

sure, if women weren't racist as fuck

For men BDD = being aware that you're ugly

This 100%
I once showed someone online my body and he was like "nah bro you look fine, you can get girls, you have body dysmorphia or something"

Meanwhile girls in HS called me quasimodo and told me that I smell like shit.

I hate bluepillers.

My dad says I have this, he doesn't get it.

Honestely, this is true, not even joking.
Why the fuck can they not acknowledge that some people are just not as good looking as others jfl?
I hate this egalitarian shit.
It would make my life SO much easier if people were just upfront and honest with me.
"youre ugly, lets find an ugly bitch for you to fuck"

but nooooo, "your beatiful, never let anybody tell you otherwise, love yourself broooo"

die die die die die die I hate these faggoots with a passion die die die

Isn’t this what trannies have that leads them to want to mutilate their genitals?

Isn’t this what trannies have that leads them to want to mutilate their genitals?
trannies are mentally ill freaks. there's a difference between knowing you're ugly and trannymaxxing

This 100%
I once showed someone online my body and he was like "nah bro you look fine, you can get girls, you have body dysmorphia or something"

I hate bluepillers.
Brutal showerpill

Brutal showerpill

I showered every single day. For christmas they gave me soap to mock me.
Must've been all in my head though, huh?
Just like when they ripped my backpack into two in a tug of war type fight and threw my pencil case out the window.
Just like when my best friend turned into chad-lite during puberty and started fucking like a rabbit, stopped talking to me and started telling everybody, even teachers, that I was being abused at home and that I was retarded.

I just imagined that bro.
I just imagined people laughing at me behing my back everytime I passed them in the hallway.
That one time I walked to the bus just to hear someone knocking on the inside of the bus window to get my attention and when I looked up they did the hitler salute?

Just in my head bro.

That time my bully in gradeschool who was the tallest kid in class and the son of a female teacher smashed a ball in my face and I had a minor concussion?
And the teacher yelled at me from a distance while I was flat on the ground, felt like throwing up and could not move?

Must've been high or something, I was only 9 after all.

I hate it, I just hate, just fucking kill me bro, just fucking kill me.

Just shower, you just need to dress better bro, just love yourself bro.
I hate it.

This 100%

I hate bluepillers.
That's why i never take anything seriously from those fucking bluepillers they're so sly and deceiving assholes

Dysmorphophobia was first described in the American Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of DSM III in 1980 as an example of an “atypical somatoform disorder” without any diagnostic criteria.
So let's get this straight. about 20 years after the sexual revolution, this was created?

surprise surprise

So let's get this straight. about 20 years after the sexual revolution, this was created?

surprise surprise

without any diagnostic criteria.
?????????

Excuse me

is this for real? JFL let's just invent something and we will come up with the supporting evidence later theory.

Just love yourself bro despite being a kissless virgin.

I showered every single day. For christmas they gave me soap to mock me.
Must've been all in my head though, huh?
Just like when my best friend turned into chad-lite during puberty and started fucking like a rabbit, stopped talking to me and started telling everybody, even teachers, that I was being abused at home and that I was retarded.
You need to get back at those cunts
Just like when they ripped my backpack into two in a tug of war type fight and threw my pencil case out the window.
I remember this one
I just imagined that bro.
I just imagined people laughing at me behing my back everytime I passed them in the hallway.
This happens to me so many times tbh
That one time I walked to the bus just to hear someone knocking on the inside of the bus window to get my attention and when I looked up they did the hitler salute?

Just in my head bro.
Wtf i'm assuming you don't live in the west
That time my bully in gradeschool who was the tallest kid in class and the son of a female teacher smashed a ball in my face and I had a minor concussion?
And the teacher yelled at me from a distance while I was flat on the ground, felt like throwing up and could not move?

Must've been high or something, I was only 9 after all.

I hate it, I just hate, just fucking kill me bro, just fucking kill me.

Just shower, you just need to dress better bro, just love yourself bro.
I hate it.
Fuck man i'm sorry you don't deserve this :feelsree:

You need to get back at those cunts

I remember this one

This happens to me so many times tbh

Fuck man i'm sorry you don't deserve this :feelsree:

I do, I live in the new caliphate of germanistan.
People here are very lax about making hitler jokes and shit.
This was not the first time this happend.
I don't even know where the nazi thing came from.

It climaxed in 8th grade or so.
Before that it was just my appearance that did most of the damage + autistic dress code, wearing the same clothes every week, even old ones with holes in them and shit.

We were using the school computers and the female teacher could remote view every single screen. It was not even like she had to scroll through, she could see every single screen thumbnail style. This is important for the story.

So we get to browse the internent freely for some reason. This teacher was a cunt. One guy she didn't like got banned from the internet for browsing the minecraft wiki.
People would jokingly pull up nazi shit to see if she would react.
I didn't tho. I was looking at pictures of ww2 airplanes.
So I pull up this pic of a Finnish me-109 with a swastika on the tail.
She went ballistic out of nowhere, started yelling at me and shit, in front of class.

Remember the thumbnail stuff? The chad tier tall guy next to me had the fucking Nazi German flag as his desktop wallpaper, big red flag with a black swastika.
The swastika on my airplane was miniscule.

BTW, the finnish airforce only got rid of the swastika this year:

So I was double in the right on this shit.

Not the first time teachers would randomly start shit with me.

After this basically all girls would call me a nazi and shit and I was just done.
My reputation was fucking abysmal until that faggot started spreading fake news about me and then it turned into pity because everybody thought I was just retarded and the victim of abuse.

Last edited:
I do, I live in the new caliphate of germanistan.
People here are very lax about making hitler jokes and shit.
This was not the first time this happend.
I don't even know where the nazi thing came from.
I knew you lived somewhere in EU ngl
wearing the same clothes every week, even old ones with holes in them and shit.
That might be why foids said you smelled like shit idk tho just a guess
We were using the school computers and the female teacher could remote view every single screen. It was not even like she had to scroll through, she could see every single screen thumbnail style. This is important for the story.
I know what you're talking about, I was in a class where the foid teacher could see what we were doing on the computer and shit
So we get to browse the internent freely for some reason. This teacher was a cunt. One guy she didn't like got banned from the internet for browsing the minecraft wiki.
Over for minecraftcels
People would jokingly pull up nazi shit to see if she would react.
Based and low inhib honestly
I didn't tho. I was looking at pictures of ww2 airplanes.
So I pull up this pic of a Finnish me-109 with a swastika on the tail.
She went ballistic out of nowhere, started yelling at me and shit, in front of class.

Remember the thumbnail stuff? The chad tier tall guy next to me had the fucking Nazi German flag as his desktop wallpaper, big red flag with a black swastika.
The swastika on my airplane was miniscule.

BTW, the finnish airforce only got rid of the swastika this year:

So I was double in the right on this shit.

Not the first time teachers would randomly start shit with me.

After this basically all girls would call me a nazi and shit and I was just done.
My reputation was fucking abysmal until that faggot started spreading fake news about me and then it turned into pity because everybody thought I was just retarded and the victim of abuse.
Germany sounds very shitty

women are glued to their smartphones and looking at tiktok chads all damn day
That's why avg men looks like shit to them, it blows their expectation out of proportion and they all want chad and chad only.

BDD as a diagnosis only exists in order to give truly unattractive men false hope, so that they will continue to be good wageslaves. Men actually tend to overrate their attractiveness, so we are probably even more unattractive than we think we are.

Why do you didn't explain it?

Someone else actually said something and pointed out the bs but it didnt do shit.
This hoe was mad focused on making me trip bro.
Almost every single female teache had some shit with me.
Started in 5th grade and went all the way to 10th.
Some would argue with me or just not acknowledge when I gave correct answers.

It's just how it is.

My dad looks like me and it was the same shit for him in school 30 years ago.
Teachers would shit on him, girls would shit on him.
Same shit.

My dad looks like me and it was the same shit for him in school 30 years ago.
Teachers would shit on him, girls would shit on him.
Same shit.
At least some hope, when he had reproductive successes after all.

Not that that would guarantee improvement, but did you never considered a change of school?

At least some hope, when he had reproductive successes after all.

Not that that would guarantee improvement, but did you never considered a change of school?

I'm 22, I graduated long ago.
I actually went to a different school than everybody else after gradeschool, to avoid being with the same people.
Nothing changed. I got singled out on the first fucking day.

I have a job now, took me a while.
I failed 3 classes in HS, failed 11th grade after that, failed my first job, I even failed my fucking drivers license 3 times before passing the 4th time.
I am fucking retarded jfl.

He had reproductive success because this was 30 years ago, my mom looks like a dude and he married a starving single mom with 2 kids.
I am the first betabuxx son in that relationshit.
He got his first gf at 21 and this was 30 years ago.
+ there is clearly some mental shit going on in him and his branch of the family.

So yeah, I'll just save up as long as possible and hopefully retire early and just chill on my own patch of land.
Maybe I'll grow a beautiful tree and rope with a selfmade hemp rope on a sunny saturday afternoon.
Especially if they want to put me in a home or some shit.
Insta-rope-a-dope for that shit.

Alternatively, I'll farm max, make a suicide-bomber belt and walk in the middle of my field and blow myself up.
Fertilizermax.

real body dysmorphia is thinking you look good when you're an utter subhuman

Yeah, lol. I still remember when i used to cope by telling myself, that i just had bdd.

a disordered made by (((them)))