Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee body dysmorphia is real and it's extremely common among foids (+ITcels GTFI)

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
When you're a subhuman foid and think you look good enough to feel entitled to chad, I'm afraid you do have body dysmorphic disorder :feelsEhh:

onemli-olan-ic-guzellik-diyen-erkek_1877147.png

When you're a subhuman foid and think you look good enough to feel entitled to chad, I'm afraid you do have body dysmorphic disorder :feelsEhh:

There's a saying that the only people with greater body dysmorphia and need for validation than a woman is a dude who lifts.

And this is some complete bullshit or delusion if they think the girl is as attractive as that dude. (no homo)
That man is probably more attractive than most men, while the chick is a normie.

Last edited:
Way more.men suffer from it

image won't load

the people in that photo aren't dating, that guy is an actor or something and she's just a fan of his. kinda funny that they think some random, average woman is on par with a literal male model though

the people in that photo aren't dating, that guy is an actor or something and she's just a fan of his. kinda funny that they think some random, average woman is on par with a literal male model though
jfl the day st o'pry settle for a subhuman gook like this I may just rope, cuz the hope is definitely gone

jfl the day st o'pry settle for a subhuman gook like this I may just rope, cuz the hope is definitely gone
they shit on ER for wanting a blonde foid but a gook bitch like this with O'pry is okay :lul:

they shit on ER for wanting a blonde foid but a gook bitch like this with O'pry is okay :lul:
Negative IQ cuckolds who make double standards for m'lady deserve to be publicly executed

Based bait thread. Good job.

I hate being ugly

:lul::lul::lul:

Picture does not load you alcoholic

Yes saw it from time to time on amiugly

The flaws they perceive are actually real btw

BDD is being unable to cope when you look in the mirror too much and then accidentally turn on the front facing camera

YouTube bdd women are usually Beckie's. They have tons of Orbiters and average guys to choose from. I honestly think their condition is stipulated from not getting a 10/10 Chad to commit, or some underhand comment they heard from a Stacey when they were 13 years old.