Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Body Dysmorphia Isn’t Real

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
Body Dysmorphia is just a shitty diagnosis created by bluepilled cuck psychiatrists to shut down the naturally blackpilled people and label them as being mentally ill. For example, if you went to a psychologist/psychiatrist and complained that you were depressed/anxious that you were balding, they would diagnose you with BDD, when in reality, you’re a completely rational person who realizes the life consequences of going bald and how people will treat you as a result and the extent to which it will hinder the quality of your life. If BDD was normalized, people would become more blackpilled and eventually, society would start to collapse.

I don't know what to add to the above. I totally agree with you.

BDD is real, but not as often as people believe due to bullshit memes like "everyone is beautiful in their way". If you want confirm whether you have BDD or not, you can ask a cosmetic surgeon or PSL experts (disregard the most extreme autistic people with gonian angle and canthal tilt and shit), but overall beauty is pretty much objective.

It's by people who refuse to acknowledge the blackpill

I'll agree with you on terms of your facial appearance, but with the body its different cus when i was skinny I thought I was still fat as shit

I'll agree with you on terms of your facial appearance, but with the body its different cus when i was skinny I thought I was still fat as shit
probably were tbh, 10-12% is god

It's an excuse/tool to lie about something obvious.

A bluepilled lie about an ugly reality to make them feel victimized by something out of their controls so that they keep their head on their shoulder, keep working, and give their hard earned shekels to the psy and the docs.

Jfl reminds me of a video I saw from a currycel talking about his “recovery” from BDD. He was talking to a crowd, and saying how he recovered from BDD and no longer thinks he is ugly XDDDD. Asking any of the girls out in the audience would have sent him straight back into his room for the next year :lul:

BDD is when your face looks deformed why you arent not being depressed while having a long midface.

Body dysmorphia is considered a mental disorder to be subdued through manipulations of the mind by default, whereas gender dysmorphia is indulged with the requested medical treatments.

:feelsclown:

If you want confirm whether you have BDD or not, you can ask a cosmetic surgeon or PSL experts (disregard the most extreme autistic people with gonian angle and canthal tilt and shit), but overall beauty is pretty much objective.
PSL extremists unironically have BDD by proxy, which means that you hyperfixate on the supposed flaws in other peoples' appearances (presumably to the neglect of your own).

Last edited:
Body dysmorphia is considered a mental disorder to be subdued through manipulations of the mind by default, whereas gender dysmorphia is indulged with the requested medical treatments.

:feelsclown:

PSL extremists unironically have BDD by proxy, which means that you hyperfixate on the supposed flaws in other peoples' appearances (presumably to the neglect of your own).
PSL autists overrate those with hunter eyes. Hunter eyes are very important to have and will provide a huge looks boost, but they aren’t everything. There was this guy with hunter eyes, but he had a super recessed maxilla and jaw with flat cheekbones and dark circles and the ppl at looksmax were rating him chadlite

im mentally sane

Nothing to see here, no agenda at all...

There is no "psychology". When you go to any psychologist / piscotherapist / psychiatrist and all the other related figures, this "professional" will always find you some mental disorder. Both for a matter of ego on his part (convinced that he knows how to do his job he must necessarily find something wrong with you), and for an economy matter as you are a potential extra patient who pays him a part of the salary.

Many betas rely on these figures to enter the comfort zone, convinced that they have non-existent mental illnesses so basking without even lifting a finger to change their situation. I speak from my personal experience and from several people who have been around me, you can get out of many mental situations with willpower but many prefer to take the magic pill that takes away all the problems ... only to discover that after a few months of you have more problems than before and you have ruined your entire existence.

They hate the blackpill and blackpilled men, because they will start loosing profits. So they will invent on-existent mental illnesses to cover for people waking up to the reality. You see that no foids get diagnosed with it.