Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Body found in river, believed to that of Youtuber Etika.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

Suicide note video.

Daily reminder that copes such as vidya are only gonna last for so long, this guy took the Blackpill and unfortunately found it too bitter to swallow. Another one bites the dust.

R.I.P Etika.

Last edited:
incel? 6'6, status and money

Why'd he commit suicide? Something to do with a girl? Did his girlfriend break up with him?

why is everyone around you, even the "cool guys" with cars dating absolute trash women if at all?

because it's getting this bad for normies too. gonna watch this dude's video and not be surprised much.

Who? Never heard of him tbh

Why'd he commit suicide? Something to do with a girl? Did his girlfriend break up with him?
He had a mental breakdown a while ago and started saying and posting crazy shit on social media

At least some good news.

i used to watch his streams, funny guy. sad to see this happen to him tbh even though he wasnt an incel.

I liked this nigga back when smash 4 was about to come out

should've ran bullgame on cuck sites

I've had a close look and the diagnosis appears to be:
Society.

he didnt kill himself because he was blackpilled. also not because he got insane because of it. just retardation

I usually loathe YT personalities but when they break character and act like non-retards, I find the tiniest shred of empathy for them.
It seems like such a waste of success but I don't know what it's like to be a winner in life so maybe it's for the best.

I honestly hope that body in the river is actually him. I actually hope his death is confirmed because I hate seeing drama & bullshit surrounding this guy.

I honestly hope that body in the river is actually him. I actually hope his death is confirmed because I hate seeing drama & bullshit surrounding this guy.
Yes, let's close this book and move on

RIP

:f:

incel? 6'6, status and money
bro

he is normie tier face, even tallcels get mogged by tall chads(and short chads as well)

it LITERALLY is ovER for 80% of men

including all users here

Why are his fans acting as if this was unexpected? He's been pulling shit like this for so long I thought people would see it coming when he actually committed.

He was victim of the hedonistic society, he had no God and didn't find value and means in this materialistic world. When society loses its believe in the higher principle this shit is bound to happen, just fucking lol this guy is not even an incel and yet he understood that this world even with females is miserable, he didn't believe in God so he killed himself.

Sucks. Not sure if he was an incel, but low-tier normies are ignored by foids as well in the modern dating market.

RIP, Etika.

lmao niqqa throwing up the 666 hand sign like he in the illuminati or some shii boi u is DED now howboudaaaah??????

Damn. I watched this guy a couple of weeks ago go through the pedophilia exposure of the pokemon community on yt ngl. He Was talking about
kingnappy etc.

Yup its him
I went back and watched the video again

No idea who he is, too ADD to watch that whole video, but he sounds like a rich, semi-famous normie, and even he couldn't make it work. It's over.

R.I.P. Etika bro

See you tomorrow.

F. He was the funniest coon I've ever seen tbh.

He could have ran bull game, but he coped with anime girls instead. This is actual mgtow

based

C2D793FF DD8B 4B9F 9D70 CAFD6BAFAC1A

Tbh I always liked this nigger I would never have thought he was depressed he always had this good vibe at his streams. I don't know why he ded man why he kill himself what happen? I wasn't watching him 24/7 just sometimes his reactions. What happened to this nigger? He seemed cool. I wish he was my friend.

B0l_rV_CQAAWTAR.jpg

This was his gf for years until 2017 (click to enlarge).

Now look at this tweet I had to recover using an archive website to may 7th this year, because he deleted it when he regained some sanity:
907e217b79dc194b342d71e9c63064cf.png

This is a picture of her (click to enlarge):
1b316d31b5a7c16ad5ea696e8d6f73de.jpg

Does anyone really think he still would have suicidemaxxed if he got her to be his wife? :feelskek:
Love and sex should be human rights, they are vital human needs. Hypergamy and polygamy like this is barbaric and uncivilized, it leaves us with no choice but to end things in way or anothER.

r.i.p. my nigga, you were a good man, but it was over you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back