Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Body positivity is another scam. The hidden agenda is to make tutorial mode for women even easier

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Body positivity is a massive scam. Its also hypocritical as fuck.
When was the last time you heard "body positivity" for a weak jawed man, ugly man, short man(which is a fucking disability for christ sake), ethnic man, bald man or small dicked man?
(WHICH ARE TRAITS THAT ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF YOUR CONTROL)
I've never heard or seen it anywhere.

The only "body positivity" i ever heard was for fat and obese women.
(WHICH IS COMPLETELY IN YOUR CONTROL AND CANNOT BE COMPARED TO THE MALE TRAITS)
"Women of all sizes are sexy and you are a sexist for thinking otherwise. Obesity in women is not a bad thing, its called curves you stupid misogynist!"

We can't deny the negative impacts of a feminist agenda in the inceldom crisis. If society has a view where women can do no wrong and men can do no right, it's no wonder women's value is ever increasing while the average man's value is ever decreasing.

I actually hate foids more than jews hate nazis. @kikecel foids hate me more than nazis hatejews.

That's why I'm so body positive when it comes to men. Basically I would never judge a guy for being fat short or deformed. Not that it means much...they probably would rather women come around and accept them, but we all know that aint happening anytime soon.

And then we have posters making threads like "why do you not like fat people?" :feelsseriously:

Its a bunch of crap. Soy if u fell for the body positivity meme
And then we have posters making threads like "why do you not like fat people?" :feelsseriously:
Ignored that guy tbh

Even normies know that the fat positivity movement is bullshit

Everything is about making life easier for foids. Jfl

I always knew that positivity shit was only for women

thats like delusionmaxxing but you go outside and get kicked in the face

Good thread woke asf

jews are just trying to sell more cookies and ice cream...

When was the last time you heard "body positivity" for a weak jawed man, ugly man, short man(which is a fucking disability for christ sake), ethnic man, bald man or small dicked man?

"Women of all sizes are sexy and you are a sexist for thinking otherwise. Obesity in women is not a bad thing, its called curves you stupid misogynist!"

We can't deny the negative impacts of a feminist agenda in the inceldom crisis. If society has a view where women can do no wrong and men can do no right, it's no wonder women's value is ever increasing while the average man's value is ever decreasing.
Body positivity is a third wave feminazi movement what else do you expect brocel?

Feminism is fucking Satanic

Landwhales being defended on .co JFL

I don't like using the ignore button, but when people post that level of bluepilled shit defending bitches who are already privileged as fuck, I'm glad it's there.

Fucking based. Body positivity only exists for holes. Landwhales are celebrated whilst obese men are publicly ridiculed.
When overweight holes were asked what kind of men they liked they said they hated overweight men. DISGUSTING PIGS.

yes bro, high iq, this system is only for foids and chads

State of this forum
That dude is one of the most bluepilled cuck posters on the forum. He has said that he thought only 1% of men are incel.

Here's his analysis on fat vs skinny women
fat women are as desireable as any foid
EXTREMELY RETARDED
I mean sexually desirable rather than socially
no, fat women are NOT as sexually desirable. Most Chads get skinny girlfriends, not fat ones, stop coping.
They pump and dump the fat ones. The skinny ones are just for show basically, a trophy. It's ALL cultural. It's a scarcity vs. abundance thing, in times where everyone has everything restraint is attractive, in times where most people are have nots lots of bodyfat is a marker of of a good partner, blah blah blah you've heard it all before.
YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY

The reason men find skinny women attractive is waist to hip ratio, a marker of fertlity, not to "show off".

^I have never seen something as low IQ as that.

Last edited:
That dude is one of the most bluepilled cuck posters on the forum. He has said that he thought only 1% of men are incel.

You're extremely petty bringing up this stuff we've discussed and I've explained at least twice already out of the damn blue sky just to get into a circlejerk with Colvin. Especially that 1 percent line you're obsessed with. Nothing cucked about it as I've explained yet you insist on this slander still. Even after I've been cool and cordial with you recently. What a pity.

You're extremely petty bringing up this stuff we've discussed and I've explained at least twice already out of the damn blue sky just to get into a circlejerk with Colvin. Especially that 1 percent line you're obsessed with. Nothing cucked about it as I've explained yet you insist on this slander still. Even after I've been cool and cordial with you recently. What a pity.
The pity is that you keep defending fat, lazy, disgusting women and questioning members for why they don't like them.

State of this forum
Clearly neither of you got the message of that thread. I was not promoting the hypocritical bias of the body positivity movement in favor of women which is what the OP is talking about.
The pity is that you keep defending fat, lazy, disgusting women and questioning members for why they don't like them.
Never defended fat whores. Never urged a member to specifically seek fat whores.

Never defended fat whores. Never urged a member to specifically seek fat whores.
You said you don't understand the hate and claimed they were just as sexually desirable as skinny foids.

Why bother with them?

His brain is rotting under the lies of the world. Yes, FAT foids have an infinitely higher SMV than majority of men, but to suggest that they also are more sought after than thin/slim/latina-thick-before-they-whale-up is laughable.

jfl at tutorial mode being too difficult for your average foid

Unfortunately obesity isn't anywhere nearly as deadly as many say. Not even diabetes

Why bother with them?

His brain is rotting under the lies of the world. Yes, FAT foids have an infinitely higher SMV than majority of men, but to suggest that they also are more sought after than thin/slim/latina-thick-before-they-whale-up is laughable.
Here you are worshipping skinny foids while I worship no foids.

You said you don't understand the hate and claimed they were just as sexually desirable as skinny foids.
So? And of course by don't understand the "hate", if i said that, I meant don't understand why thy are knocked relative to the love that skinny chicks get. You have them on a pedestal compared to landwhales makes no sense. A foid is a a foid no?
he is not worshipping them jfl
He said they are more "sought after". I don't need to hear about his wet dreams of his perfect woman. Sounds like worship to me.

So? And of course by don't understand the "hate", if i said that, I meant don't understand why thy are knocked relative to the love that skinny chicks get. You have them on a pedestal compared to landwhales makes no sense. A foid is a a foid no?
thats bluepilled feminist logic. "women in all sizes are beauitful, now shut the fuck up while i eat my 10th cheeseburger of the day"
a woman can do no wrong to fuck her SMV up?
fat=disgusting. period

He said they are more "sought after". I don't need to hear about his wet dreams of his perfect woman. Sounds like worship to me.
lol no
thats bluepilled feminist logic. "women in all sizes are beauitful, now shut the fuck up while i eat my 10th cheeseburger of the day"
fat=disgusting. period
perfectly stated

fat=disgusting. period
No at all what I'm saying dude. I'm saying other users give preferential treatment to non fat foids when why give preferential treatment to any? That's it.

And every solitary word I've ever said about fat chicks has been a way of explaining my own sexual predilections. Nothing more.

I'll be humble and honestly admit that it was cucked and vagueley worshipey on my part to say I was sexually into fat chicks in the first place alright? Wasn't called for. But the explanation since people asked was. And too bad because it has led to so much misunderstanding.

Last edited:
What do you want me to say? That they're not?

Skinny foids have a higher SMV than fat foids who have a higher SMV than majority of men. Is that less worship-tier for you?

What do you want me to say? That they're not?

Skinny foids have a higher SMV than fat foids who have a higher SMV than majority of men. Is that less worship-tier for you?
You know what my only problem is? It's that chad Personalityinkwell calling me a cuck for misreading stats or social trends. I'm a little low iq I admit but he wants to paint me as this gigabluepilled guy for it. That's frustrating as shit. Wants to bully me for being a little on the socially unaware autistic side. Not that I let him but still I don't appreciate the slander is all.