“The demons wanted my penis.”
13d 11h 31m
I'm surprised they acknowledged this

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
142d 18h 0m
why does it seem so "ludicrous" to the author?

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Luminary of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
58d 22h 29m

Tag should be life fuel.

Last edited:
Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★
30d 1h 51m
>The fact that this needs to be acknowledged by foids

:feelstastyman:

>And, yes, as ludicrous as it seems, mocking people for being too short can fall under body-shaming.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

How the fuck does it seem ludicrous? is height not part of your body? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

To Normies fatshaming is somehow bigger of a problem than heightshaming, yes being shamed for something you can change vs being shamed for something you can't change, and the former is a bigger of a problem. :feelsseriously:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Gymaxing kikecel training 2 fight incel oppression
★★★★★
38d 20h 8m
Height shaming is a million times worse than fat shaming. This is coming from a fat man who got fucked over by hormonal problem that makes me fat

TaiLung

TaiLung

Officer
1d 13h 46m
To Normies fatshaming is somehow bigger of a problem than heightshaming, yes being shamed for something you can change vs being shamed for something you can't change, and the former is a bigger of a problem. :feelsseriously:
normies are fucking braindead thats it :feelstastyman:

Chin

Chin

Aspiring Artist
★★★
8d 7h 20m
Doesn’t matter what people say. Even if thousands of studies came out about the blackpill being right and everybody agreed, it would change biology. Foids will stick ride the cock carousel of masculine guys and there’s nothing anybody can do about it because modern society forbids shaming people for their choices. It’s not a meme when we say it’s over. It’s over. Plain and simple.

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Officer
★★
19d 16h 45m
Doesn’t matter what people say. Even if thousands of studies came out about the blackpill being right and everybody agreed, it would change biology. Foids will stick ride the cock carousel of masculine guys and there’s nothing anybody can do about it because modern society forbids shaming people for their choices. It’s not a meme when we say it’s over. It’s over. Plain and simple.
never began

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
73d 40m

Selinity

Selinity

Grey Brotherhood Leader
★★
15d 5h 44m
Everything that effects men in any way shape or form is "ludicrous" to fmoids.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
81d 5h 55m
Doesn’t matter what people say. Even if thousands of studies came out about the blackpill being right and everybody agreed, it wouldn't change biology. Foids will stick ride the cock carousel of masculine guys and there’s nothing anybody can do about it because modern society forbids shaming foids for their choices. It’s not a meme when we say it’s over. It’s over. Plain and simple.

SneakPower611

SneakPower611

[2/10 truecel]
★★★★
23d 14h 12m
If short guys are allowed to be shamed, fat women should too; except you can lose weight, but you can't grow taller. Based article though. :feelsLSD:

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
★★★★★
30d 10h 53m

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

“The demons wanted my penis.”
13d 11h 31m
It's most likely just virtue signaling now that I think about it. They're still not going to change the way that they treat short men.

HomoheroBishii

HomoheroBishii

Major
7d 11h 0m
It's most likely just virtue signaling now that I think about it. They're still not going to change the way that they treat short men.
The fact that the author says it's "ludicrous" to acknowledge height discrimination says it all. Just the idea of treating short guys as human beings is unfathomable to women. Then they wonder why incels give them the same dehumanizing treatment.

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
134d 18h 50m
What does he mean "can fall under body shaming" ? It is body shaming.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★★★★
53d 5h 28m
But slut shaming is wrong, right?