Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Body shaming - Short men

I'm surprised they acknowledged this

why does it seem so "ludicrous" to the author?

Tag should be life fuel.

why does it seem so "ludicrous" to the author?

Last edited:
>The fact that this needs to be acknowledged by foids

:feelstastyman:

>And, yes, as ludicrous as it seems, mocking people for being too short can fall under body-shaming.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

How the fuck does it seem ludicrous? is height not part of your body? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

To Normies fatshaming is somehow bigger of a problem than heightshaming, yes being shamed for something you can change vs being shamed for something you can't change, and the former is a bigger of a problem. :feelsseriously:

Height shaming is a million times worse than fat shaming. This is coming from a fat man who got fucked over by hormonal problem that makes me fat

To Normies fatshaming is somehow bigger of a problem than heightshaming, yes being shamed for something you can change vs being shamed for something you can't change, and the former is a bigger of a problem. :feelsseriously:
normies are fucking braindead thats it :feelstastyman:

Doesn’t matter what people say. Even if thousands of studies came out about the blackpill being right and everybody agreed, it would change biology. Foids will stick ride the cock carousel of masculine guys and there’s nothing anybody can do about it because modern society forbids shaming people for their choices. It’s not a meme when we say it’s over. It’s over. Plain and simple.

Doesn’t matter what people say. Even if thousands of studies came out about the blackpill being right and everybody agreed, it would change biology. Foids will stick ride the cock carousel of masculine guys and there’s nothing anybody can do about it because modern society forbids shaming people for their choices. It’s not a meme when we say it’s over. It’s over. Plain and simple.
never began

HgZYrHq

Doesn’t matter what people say. Even if thousands of studies came out about the blackpill being right and everybody agreed, it wouldn't change biology. Foids will stick ride the cock carousel of masculine guys and there’s nothing anybody can do about it because modern society forbids shaming foids for their choices. It’s not a meme when we say it’s over. It’s over. Plain and simple.

If short guys are allowed to be shamed, fat women should too; except you can lose weight, but you can't grow taller. Based article though. :feelsLSD:

It's most likely just virtue signaling now that I think about it. They're still not going to change the way that they treat short men.

It's most likely just virtue signaling now that I think about it. They're still not going to change the way that they treat short men.
The fact that the author says it's "ludicrous" to acknowledge height discrimination says it all. Just the idea of treating short guys as human beings is unfathomable to women. Then they wonder why incels give them the same dehumanizing treatment.

What does he mean "can fall under body shaming" ? It is body shaming.

But slut shaming is wrong, right?