Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bodydysmorphic disorder does not exist people are just to ugly.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Prove me wrong. Ever case of "bodydysmorphia" i witnessed was ether attentionwhoring or a person who sees the reallity blackpilled.

Prove me wrong. Ever case of "bodydysmorphia" i witnessed was ether attentionwhoring or a person who sees the reallity blackpilled.
the only way to have BDD is being in the top 20% of men and considering yourself in the bottom 80%

"Body dysmorphia" is another way to normalfags to label people who have different mindsets than them, just like how autism is labelled.

BDD as it's called, is probably just low key blackpilled normies who are consciously aware of their physical flaws. Normies will tell them they look "fine" (as normies always do) but the BDD person knows it's cope. So they put a name on it.

yup if they got more validation then they most likely wouldn't have it

Yeah handsome model tier men can be overly critical of their minor flaws. But if you're actually ugly and think you're ugly that's just acknowledging reality. If stblackops2cel has low self-esteem and thinks he's ugly that's not a mental illness.
Absolutely true, I think pyschs are quick to diagnose it if someone is obsessive about their appearance because according to them anyone who doesn't have an obvious deformity isn't ugly. But some people say it wouldn't be BDD if they had major facial flaws they were obsessed with, they'd diagnose it as OCD, according to this guy, https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-know-whether-I-have-body-dysmorphia-or-am-I-just-really-ugly.

Last edited:
75% of mental illnesses are made up to profit from goyims.