Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope bodyfatcelling, cope or ascension?

• Thread starter vantablackpilled
  • Start date
vantablackpilled

vantablackpilled

Manlet/Gymcel/Philosopher/NeetRoyalty
most people i have spoken to, and videos i have consumed where men talk about being single digit bodyfat is huge decrease in libido?

is low carb and lethargy worth the subsiding lust?

is it cope when you barely feel any desire?

i dont know tbh

idk bro but i can tell u one im skinnycel with body fat like 7-8% and i have pretty average libido

doesn't fat suppress T ?

low fat diet is DEATH literally, you feel dead inside

Low fat diet causes depression also, so u might rope being incel & getting into a low fat diet

Not worth it

By "very low body fat" they mean anything much lower than 7%. Single digit body fat, 8-9% is at the very low end of the healthy range, and whether it's a healthy body fat percentage for you to maintain will depend largely on your genetics.

low fat diet is DEATH literally, you feel dead inside
This.If you are incel because of your face,unveiling your subhuman bone structure won't help much.And getting to such low BF as a natural is very difficult,you would barely have any muscle and would feel like shit.~10-12% is best imo looking from all perspectives:muscle mass,health,leanness