Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious boios from 2 and 3rd world do you want to try life in 1st world

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
boios are you wanting this , and why ?

cons for me

cant speak learn language
crowded milions and milions normies and foids
bilions of cars
no free things alot of competition
no one likes immigrants now its hard to thrive there alone
you are alone
no comfy jobs

I'll take it for the copes.

They think its the 1950-1980s where they will come to a 1st world country and work as a factory worker and be able to buy a double-story 5 bedroom house in a nice area, and support a stay at home wife, and 4 kids, with 1 single low wage income.

Im sorry guys, but this hasn't been a thing in the 1st world for a long time. This stopped being possible in the very early 1980s. (Being able to have 1 low income job, and still being able to afford a big house in a nice area, and support a wife and kids)

Don't even expect this to be possible unless you're able to work in some insanely high paying career, which 99.9% of economic immigrants wont be doing.

Last edited:
I doubt my life would be much better. Being ugly and mentally ill means you are doomed everywhere. Maybe I Id like to go to asia and JBW. But the only way I can survive is if my family supports me so I am doomed to stay here

I'll take it for the copes.

what copes ?

cheap toohless meth foids
free mescaline and shrooms in some states
pistols
xboxs and iphones in dumpsters

if they have copes,how to be sure you will get them too

Last edited:
Before finding waifu - no way. And even then majority of first world is too degenerate shithole

Honestly for 3rd-world incels, don't go into the west. Try to SEAmaxx.

Well, there are too many faggots, cucks, blacks, rapefugees and SJWs in the West. So I am not sure.

Honestly for 3rd-world incels, don't go into the west. Try to SEAmaxx.

we are broke cant pay for plane , and if i sleep in streets in SEA are foids will fuck me

what copes ?

cheap toohless meth foids
free mescaline and shrooms in some states
pistols
xboxs and iphones in dumpsters

if they have copes,how to be sure you will get them too
Well, hypothicaly speaking. I'll work shit jobs for me to sustain my myself.

And vidyas are the only cope that's worth it imo. So it won't be that expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back