Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bombing in sri lanka churches and hotels targeted

None cares because these shitskins were Christians.

No one cares because they are shitskins. This shit happens everday in africa,middle east and some other parts of the world

Religion of peace

Religion of peace
Well.modern Christians are fags that give women rights. So by eliminating faggtory you do get peace. Women stay as women and men play men. Perfect balance as all things should be.

No one cares because they are shitskins. This shit happens everday in africa,middle east and some other parts of the world
When it was New Zeland, they cared.

Well.modern Christians are fags that give women rights. So by eliminating faggtory you do get peace. Women stay as women and men play men. Perfect balance as all things should be.
It was mostly atheism that pioneered that I think.
It was in a western country,not a 3rd world shithole
I tihink it's because it was a white guy doing it.

Christians are persecuted everywhere while Islam is invited to the West with open arms. 99% of Christians live in peace with everyone, while Muslims kill, rape, intimidate, ect. everywhere they become a majority.

Christians are persecuted everywhere while Islam is invited to the West with open arms. 99% of Christians live in peace with everyone, while Muslims kill, rape, intimidate, ect. everywhere they become a majority.
yes because christians never killed anyone ?

Mostly true for today but it was equal back then.

This proves again that currys are the truestcels because nobody cares about them.

This shit happens everday in africa,middle east and some other parts of the world
True, yet you never hear about it. People don't care, they have a sort of "conditional empathy". Besides that, how could people in the west care about the plight of the 3rd world when most don't even care about the members of their own communities?
It was mostly atheism that pioneered that I think.
Atheists, Jews, and some cucked Christians were all responsible tbh.

Why is this news when it happens daily in the middle east and other 3rd world countries?

Reminder that the US forces has killed hundreds of thousands of afgan civilians yet no one bats an eye, JFL at this clown world.

Muslims are just a little behind, remember that the guy who is cucking Saudi Arabia now is not a Christian or a Jew.

True, yet you never hear about it. People don't care, they have a sort of "conditional empathy". Besides that, how could people in the west care about the plight of the 3rd world when most don't even care about the members of their own communities?

People pretended like they care now. just in the south of united states,el salvador and mexico is majority christian countries and people getting killed everyday and in various african countries,majority muslim or christian,same shit is happening.

yes because christians never killed anyone ?
"You shall not murder" Exodus 20:13

“Slay the idolaters wherever you find them” Quran Chapter 9, Verse 5

Idolaters being anyone that isn’t Muslim.

It was in a western country,not a 3rd world shithole

Why is this news when it happens daily in the middle east and other 3rd world countries?

Reminder that the US forces has killed hundreds of thousands of afgan civilians yet no one bats an eye, JFL at this clown world.
People pretended like they care now. just in the south of united states,el salvador and mexico is majority christian countries and people getting killed everyday and in various african countries,majority muslim or christian,same shit is happening.
Legit

If we talk about massacres I would mention about what french did to algerians,crusaders,and how native americans wiped out,they are wiped out entire tasmanians
or what america did in iraq,afghanistan . how catholic church raped people of americas and "converted" them to christianity.

lets be honest here,only reason people pretended like they care about it is now attention whoring,nothing more.

No one of you would give your literal shit to these people but now you pretending like youre care. just jfl.

Last edited:
its funny how you are attributing peace to christianity you are probably have no idea about christianity in early-mid age's while they are in
dark age's(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ages) us muslims contributed science in so many areas your people learned math from us your people learned science through the golden age islamic scholars btw most of people you see nowadays who's calling himself "MUSLIM" is not muslim they are mostly sectarian fake muslim's they are not practising Quran correctly only practising through their hadith(scholar's book about prophet muhammad)and that causes the this fucked up ideology amongst those sectarian Sunni's mostly known as Salafism

Muslims here basically admitting to lagging 1000 years behind when it comes to this shit. Is that a valid argumentation?

If we talk about massacres I would mention about what french did to algerians,crusaders,and how native americans wiped out,they are wiped out entire tasmanians
That stuff was done 100’s of years ago by people that may or may not have been Christian. Most of the Crusaders had never even read a bible, it wasn’t until the reformation of the 16th century until sola scriptura was accepted. The Catholic Church before then was mostly a political power and done a lot of corrupt non-biblical things and still do today.

The difference today is that most Christians are tolerant of other religions whiles Muslims are not.

That stuff was done 100’s of years ago by people that may or may not have been Christian. Most of the Crusaders had never even read a bible, it wasn’t until the reformation of the 16th century until sola scriptura was accepted. The Catholic Church before then was mostly a political power and done a lot of corrupt non-biblical things and still do today.

The difference today is that most Christians are tolerant of other religions whiles Muslims are not.
how they not been christian ? they were catholic church,literally. try to read history.

its funny how you are attributing peace to christianity you are probably have no idea about christianity in early-mid age's while they are in
dark age's(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ages) us muslims contributed science in so many areas your people learned math from us your people learned science through the golden age islamic scholars btw most of people you see nowadays who's calling himself "MUSLIM" is not muslim they are mostly sectarian fake muslim's they are not practising Quran correctly only practising through their hadith(scholar's book about prophet muhammad)and that causes the this fucked up ideology amongst those sectarian Sunni's mostly known as Salafism
If they followed the Quran correctly, they’d be waging endless war with Christians and non believers.

then if not crusaders,what about catholic spanish empire massacred people and destroyed them ?

how they not been christian ? they were catholic church,literally. try to read history.
Why are we bringing stuff up from several hundred years ago? Muslims are blowing people up today.

Why are we bringing stuff up from several hundred years ago? Muslims are blowing people up today.
Because you're talking about how they are violent etc. so I show you the history,why you avoid talking about this

because stuff from hundred years ago shaped today's nations

Some serious (((clash of civilizations))) happening in this thread:feelstrash:

We all can cherry pick.
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'" luke 19:27

(5:32) Therefore We ordained for the Children of Israel3 that he who slays a soul unless it be (in punishment) for murder or for spreading mischief on earth shall be as if he had slain all mankind; and he who saves a life shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.4 And indeed again and again did Our Messengers come to them with clear directives; yet many of them continued to commit excesses on earth.

At least Muslims try and follow their fucked up teachings. What's Chris fags excuse? Oh that's right. They'll rather die for democracy. And Israel.

Classic low iq argument made by you stupid people you are literally picking up a verse completely out of context and then posting it here so it proves your argument that "muslim's are bad(NPC SOUNDS) muslim's are rapists & murderers(NPC SOUNDS) muslim's believe satan(NPC SOUNDS)" its really so cheap christian argument mostly because of Sunni's and their hadith books they are cherrypicking every bullshit hadith(fake cleric books) they see and then presenting as islam btw why are you not telling this verse but telling that verse would be end of your low iq apelike arguments right?

Quran 5:32
Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

The difference is today's muslims are not muslims they are left behing Quran completely and following their Hadith and other clerics books Fiqh modern christians would be called apostate btw if you are tell the early-mid age christian scholars about them JFL you guys completely reformed your fake religion and mostly embraced wordly things . you should really learn about this I hope god will guide you to correct way of his religion so you can back to him as pure monotheist and abrahamlike
http://19.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/9780979671562-Text.pdf

Because you're talking about how they are violent etc. so I show you the history,why you avoid talking about this
I have no problem talking about it. My point is the Bible, especially the New Testament is totally against violence and killing. You can’t be Christian while disobeying the commandments of Jesus.

Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword. Matthew 26:52

38 You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek,turn to him the other also. 40 And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. 41 And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42 Give to the one who begs from you,and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you. Matthew 5: 38-42

or what america did in iraq,afghanistan . how catholic church raped people of americas and "converted" them to christianity.

lets be honest here,only reason people pretended like they care about it is now attention whoring,nothing more.

No one of you would give your literal shit to these people but now you pretending like youre care. just jfl.
Also dont forget the crusades, jfl if someone thinks christians are peaceful. But i dont think muslims are peaceful too.

I used to be a crusader a couple of years ago tbh tbh ngl so who am I to judge?

I have no problem talking about it. My point is the Bible, especially the New Testament is totally against violence and killing. You can’t be Christian while disobeying the commandments of Jesus.

Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword. Matthew 26:52

38 You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek,turn to him the other also. 40 And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. 41 And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42 Give to the one who begs from you,and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you. Matthew 5: 38-42
Again I can show you give many examples of kindness from Quran and even from other books then again,to us,we don't reject Bible and jesus our prophet.

Long story in short,it's people who are crazy. From everywhere

same for islam , only self defence is allowed according to ONLY QURAN btw tell that you your evangelical christians they are bloodshedding in middle east by supporting state of israel and zionism they are doing this to fullfill their fake prophecies disgusting people

reminder that islamic terrorism was unheard of before zog intervention