Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bone smash theory

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Woolfes law states that bone in a healthy person or animal will adapt to the loads under which it is placed. If loading on a particular bone increases, the bone will remodel itself over time to become stronger to resist that sort of loading. Long story short if a bone is put under stress it will adapt and regrow stronger.
If you keep hitting yourself in the face repeatedly for an extended period of time your facial bones might regrow thicker and more robust,
Potential escape for incels

tbh tbh tbh

I don't think so :/

Or you could look even uglier with random lumpy bone masses...

You risk your bone growing unevenly aka asymmetry which is also death.

Works when lifting weights not hitting your face, kek

Handsome squid ward theory confirmed.

Low IQ post.

faVNERc.jpg

This is definitely legit guys

JFL if you dont bonesmash and LSJL in 2018.

Woolfes law states that bone in a healthy person or animal will adapt to the loads under which it is placed. If loading on a particular bone increases, the bone will remodel itself over time to become stronger to resist that sort of loading. Long story short if a bone is put under stress it will adapt and regrow stronger.
If you keep hitting yourself in the face repeatedly for an extended period of time your facial bones might regrow thicker and more robust,
Potential escape for incels

tbh tbh tbh
I think @KV3 did this