BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-
i didn't do anything wrong

i got accused of being a troll but this is not true

most everything I say is sincere, i have no attention to provoke

moderator retarded_dumbshit just does not like me 

i have mental health issues so some of what I say might seem bizarre to NT people but as I said it's sincerely how I think

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
22d 1h 43m
I'm not sure if you're even bright enough to realize you were caught, but you were caught red handed using a troll alt.

Your behavior on this forum has always been very trollish, this was just the tip of the iceberg.  Most of your threads were lookism.net tier anyway, so nothing of value will be lost with you gone.

Even despite all this I MIGHT have been on your side if it wasn't for this thread though.  Rather than fess up to making a troll alt and saying you wouldn't do it again, you made a ban appeal claiming to be persecuted by @retarded_dumbshit and then going on to blame "mental health" issues for your trollish behavior.  You just had to play the victim card, didn't you?

Tell me, what "mental illness" forces you to make alt accounts to troll?  Or let me guess it wasn't you that made that account?  It was your brother?  Cousin?  Goldfish?

No sympathy from me.  Ban upheld.

retarded_dumbshit

retarded_dumbshit

hi
-
7h 30m
we noticed your attempt at trolling the community with your alt account.

bye.

BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-
I'm not sure if you're even bright enough to realize you were caught, but you were caught red handed using a troll alt.

Your behavior on this forum has always been very trollish, this was just the tip of the iceberg.  Most of your threads were lookism.net tier anyway, so nothing of value will be lost with you gone.

Even despite all this I MIGHT have been on your side if it wasn't for this thread though.  Rather than fess up to making a troll alt and saying you wouldn't do it again, you made a ban appeal claiming to be persecuted by @retarded_dumbshit and then going on to blame "mental health" issues for your trollish behavior.  You just had to play the victim card, didn't you?

Tell me, what "mental illness" forces you to make alt accounts to troll?  Or let me guess it wasn't you that made that account?  It was your brother?  Cousin?  Goldfish?

No sympathy from me.  Ban upheld.

i never made a troll account?

i use a university's public wifi that has tens of thousands of students

retarded_dumbshit

retarded_dumbshit

hi
-
7h 30m

you really expect us to believe that it wasnt you even though the alt account was created 1 hour after i banned you from the discord server for bragging/trolling?

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
22d 1h 43m

You really think we're this naive? Just go back to lookism, they'll tolerate your trolling and shitposting there.

BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-
You really think we're this naive?  Just go back to lookism, they'll tolerate your trolling and shitposting there.

alright, fine, I made the account. i'm sorry

can you just delete this account so i can never login again

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
22d 1h 43m
alright, fine, I made the account. i'm sorry

can you just delete this account so i can never login again

We don't delete accounts.

The reason being, when accounts (and all of their posts) are deleted, it makes a lot of threads that they posted in difficult to follow, especially if people responded to them.  If the issue is that you lack the self-control to stop logging into your account, then you can simply change your password to something you won't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.