Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media boogie2988 has lost a LOT of weight now

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
he is only regularly fat now, he has a lot of loose skin but looks more normal. I kinda thought it was cooler when he was super obese, kinda cool to see someone like that crank out so many videos. btw he is a gaming/media youtuber

its over for fatcels
fatcel=volcel

instead of just looking like a neckbeard he now looks like soyman incarnate

Controversies

In October 2018, Boogie was mired in controversy due to his relationship with the controversial counseling service BetterHelp. He and other YouTubers were accused of profiting off depression, which led to a termination of Boogie's relationship with the company.[19]
Boogie was removed from a Dungeons and Dragons event in October 2018 due to concerns from LGBTQ+ activists.[20]

In April 2019, Boogie admitted to potentially committing tax fraud. He stated that he purchases Magic: The Gathering cards as a business expense and then resells them without claiming the income on his taxes. The IRS states that income above $400 from self-employment must be reported.[21]

During February of 2019, Boogie made jokes regarding another player's parents' divorce and correlating this with anger issues in the game Apex Legends. He became the subject of criticism following these comments.[22]

Boogie made racist comments during the month of June 2019. He stated during a livestream that "That's a lot of money, I guess, for a person of color, or is it not?". The clip caused outrage following its resurfacing.[23]

In July 2019, Boogie purchased a Tesla, which enraged some fans during a livestream when he "begged" for money.[24] Later Boogie announced he had only placed a deposit on the vehicle and cancelled the order.[25]

In August 2019, Boogie made a highly controversial statement against his trolls where he claimed “I think that there are fucking rapists and Nazis out there who… are more redeemable than you because at least they’re doing something they fucking believe in.” Keemstar claimed that Boogie should seek counseling.

What a moron.
I took a look of one of his recent video and in general people hate when an ugly man improves his look.
I only hope for him that he is smart with his money.

Boogie has been exposed as a huge asshole. He pretends to be nice and even cucked, but he despises people.

he still had a gf :feelstrash:

Boogie is a hypocrite cunt that begs his viewers for a tesla

I only hope for him that he is smart with his money.
He wasn't: he got married. And then she divorceraped him, and in his video about it he was the usual snivveling cuck who thanked her for the "very fair" agreement she made in regards to taking the money he earned with his channel.

Can't have sympathy for cucks, though. They need to feel the pain. It needs to get worse.

4Rh2Q8k.jpg

"no prenup"

He is a gigasoyboy I don't give a fuck

I hate boogie and I will happy when he dies tbh.

Who is booger?

The epitome of a bluepilled cuck. I'm glad it failed for him.

I bet he'll hop on this forum in no time JFL

He looks like a cuck version of my old coach now.

wheres the pics nigga?

His channel is the home of the bluepilled. He looks old as fuck now.

I don't care about this fat fuck tbh.
Many men
Many men
Many men
he still had a gf :feelstrash:
She was an ugly, uncultured femorloid tho. Not quit something to be proud of ngl.

I don't care about this fat fuck tbh.
Many men
Many men
Many men

She was an ugly, uncultured femorloid tho. Not quit something to be proud of ngl.

Boogie has been exposed as a huge asshole. He pretends to be nice and even cucked, but he despises people.
He doesn't even have bad facial bones. He was always a fat volcel. He got laid before getting famous on youtube because of his good facial bones.