Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bookcels

Status
Not open for further replies.
i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Banned
-
Any incels here have an interest in reading?
I just read A Canticle for Leibowitz. It's about monks who preserve history in a post-apocalyptic future where earth was destroyed by nuclear war. (celibate, duty-bound men preserve civilization, chads destroy it)

Any blackpilled, redpilled, or incel authors I should know about?

i_a_m_i said:

Michel Houellebecq is pretty much blackpill: the author
I recommend his book "Whatever"

i_a_m_i said:
Any incels here have an interest in reading?
I just read A Canticle for Leibowitz. It's about monks who preserve history in a post-apocalyptic future where earth was destroyed by nuclear war. (celibate, duty-bound men preserve civilization, chads destroy it)

Mars by Fritz Zorn is a great incel book.

A Canticle for Leibowitz had an interesting return to medieval society, but this seemed to be its only appeal. The ideas presented were not novel, and it fell short in terms of prose and dialogue. Even among post-apocalyptic novels, something like The Road is much higher in quality of writing.

For your particular inquiry, I recommend Perfume: The Story of a Murderer and The Pigeon, both by Patrick Süskind.

Here are my favorite books that I think most incels will like, even though they are not about incels:

Welcome to the NHK by Tatsuhiko Takimoto (Great book, very relatable, very average prose though)
Notes from the Underground by Dostoevsky (Not about incel but rather about a failed human being)
The Kreutzer Sonata by Tolstoy (Not about Incels, but about the immorality of sex and how women are useless, cheating whores)
Lolita by Nabokov (Not about Incels but still a very worthwhile read)

I enjoyed reading "The Collector" by John Fowles. Basically incels the book.

This is a good list of blackpilled writers and thinkers:

1479933767225.png

Status
Not open for further replies.