Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Boomers are being hated on and they actually aren’t that bad

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I was born in 1997 so I’m either a young millennials or an older zoomer prolly the zoomer. And I must say that boomers aren’t really that bad.

first of all, boomers aren’t criticizing young people. They rarely do. They don’t criticize millennials. This idea that baby boomers hate millennials is a myth.Seriously I looked up tons of those anti-millennial articles and let me tell you only 1 or 2 of those many many articles were written by a baby boomer. 99% of them were written by Generation Xers or even millennials themselves. They’re just articles written because they know it causes outrage if you criticize millennials. The more people whine about those articles the more those articles appear. I’ve seen MANY people criticize millennials and most of them were young millennial conservatives who complain about millennials. I never heard a boomer condemn millennials and showing a few videos of baby boomers doing so isn’t proof that many boomers do that. Also boomers don’t refer to millennials as snowflakes. Snowflake is a modern slang word, baby boomers prolly don’t know what a snowflake is because old people don’t pay attention to modern slang words. In fact on surveys I read that other generations were just as biased against millennials.

and saying that boomers ruined the economy is ridiculous because all kinds of things probably ruined the economy. In fact, in a list of people blamed for the economy a good amount were silent generation or GI generation

most people who hate boomers only do it because its trendy. Remember back in the 2000s when everyone hated emo kids online? Remember in the early 2010s when Justin Bieber fans were the ones hated on by trolls online? People just hate on boomers to feel better about themselves so they pick boomers because boomers are an easy target

also sure boomers might be bluepilled but my generation is just as bluepilled

Nothing special tbh, generations shit on eachother all the time and have done so for a long time

I just hate their bootstrap and Stockholm syndrome mentality

Boomers got girlfriends and jobs 1000x easier though

IDK man. I've been listening to boomers IRL openly bitch about millennials every single fucking day since about 2010 (work/fam/etc).

Hell, I was getting an oil change yesterday and some boomer foid was on the phone with one of her friends bitching about her millennial off-spring and how she "gave them too much" and how they "didn't appreciate her". Not sure what the full context for that was. Talked to a client at work today who was complaining about the "millennial work ethic" as well. That's just the last 48 hours. Boomers love whipping us every chance they get in my experience.

There's plenty of shit millennials out there, ngl. But I don't have any love for boomers either. They opened the door to a lot of this female "equality" bullshit that made the levels of whoredom and hypergamy experienced in society today even possible in the first place.

IDK man. I've been listening to boomers IRL openly bitch about millennials every single fucking day since about 2010 (work/fam/etc).

Hell, I was getting an oil change yesterday and some boomer foid was on the phone with one of her friends bitching about her millennial off-spring and how she "gave them too much" and how they "didn't appreciate her". Not sure what the full context for that was. Talked to a client at work today who was complaining about the "millennial work ethic" as well. That's just the last 48 hours. Boomers love whipping us every chance they get in my experience.

There's plenty of shit millennials out there, ngl. But I don't have any love for boomers either. They opened the door to a lot of this female "equality" bullshit that made the levels of whoredom and hypergamy experienced in society today even possible in the first place.
Your experience doesn’t represent everyone. A boomer making one complaint about millennials is nothing. People do that sometimes. I always heard people condemn millennials and like I said they all were young millennial conservatives. If I took a bunch of boomers and asked them about millennials I doubt too many would complain about millennials

Boomers suck bro.

Shit thread

Your experience doesn’t represent everyone. A boomer making one complaint about millennials is nothing. People do that sometimes. I always heard people condemn millennials and like I said they all were young millennial conservatives. If I took a bunch of boomers and asked them about millennials I doubt too many would complain about millennials
Well your experience doesn't represent everyone either. Just trading notes, that's all.

Boomers suck bro.

Shit thread
Explain why they do. You only hate them because it’s trendy now to hate them. If you lived in the 2000s Internet, you would’ve hated emos. If you lived in early 2010s internet you would’ve hated on Bieber fans

Explain why they do. You only hate them because it’s trendy now to hate them. If you lived in the 2000s Internet, you would’ve hated emos. If you lived in early 2010s internet you would’ve hated on Bieber fans
Because boomers give bluepill advice and think that all it takes to succeed is "muh hard work" and "muh bootstraps"

They think that all it takes to get a girl is "just say hi to her"

Well your experience doesn't represent everyone either. Just trading notes, that's all.
I’ve seen countless tons and tons of people criticize millennials prolly more than you have. I bet you’ve heard many non boomers criticize millennials but don’t remember. Like I said, boomers aren’t disproportionately hateful towards millennials according to surveys.
Because boomers give bluepill advice and think that all it takes to succeed is "muh hard work" and "muh bootstraps"

My generation does that just as much

Their advice suck, but just when talking to them vs millennials or gen z they are SO much more tolerable

Their advice suck, but just when talking to them vs millennials or gen z they are SO much more tolerable
Generation Z suck. The older millennials born in the 80s are awesome. Younger millennials born in mid 90s were good in the 2000s but are terrible these days

boomers are annyingly out of touch, sure. but at least you can reason with them and tell them that they dont really understand the realities of the younger generations today. but zoomers are the worst imo because they think they know all the newest things and couldnt possibly be misunderstanding todays world

boomers are annyingly out of touch, sure. but at least you can reason with them and tell them that they dont really understand the realities of the younger generations today. but zoomers are the worst imo because they think they know all the newest things and couldnt possibly be misunderstanding todays world
Boomers are out of touch because they’re old. We’ll be out of touch when we’re old

What do you mean about zoomers?

To be fair that did work for them back in their day.

What do you mean about zoomers?

ive been able to kind of tell my grandma "no its not that easy to get a good job and find a nice woman these days" and shes like "ok i guess i dont really know whats happening with todays generation." but i tell my rich cousins the same thing and theyre like "thats not true ive been fine" and they refuse to accept they could be wrong bc we are the same new generation

I’ve seen countless tons and tons of people criticize millennials prolly more than you have.
No way in hell given our age difference.

And yes, I've heard zoomers and old-timers do their complaining as well. Not hard to tell who belongs to which generation. Perhaps I've had a disproportionate number of boomer bosses/colleagues over the years.

No way in hell given our age difference.

And yes, I've heard zoomers and old-timers do their complaining as well. Not hard to tell who belongs to which generation. Perhaps I've had a disproportionate number of boomer bosses/colleagues over the years.
Ask some baby boomers their opinion on millennials I bet many are indifferent instead of negative
I hate bluepillers as well.
My generation is just as bluepilled as boomers

Who cares, they won't listen when you tell them it's different, they are bigots
I'm not trying to say their in touch with how things are now.
ive been able to kind of tell my grandma "no its not that easy to get a good job and find a nice woman these days" and shes like "ok i guess i dont really know whats happening with todays generation." but i tell my rich cousins the same thing and theyre like "thats not true ive been fine" and they refuse to accept they could be wrong bc we are the same new generation
I feel like that's too specific of a situation to say zoomers in general are like that. I'd say at least the zoomers around me realize how bad things are and why it's bad.
Generation Z gives bluepill advice too
True.

Ask some baby boomers their opinion on millennials I bet many are indifferent instead of negative

My generation is just as bluepilled as boomers
Damn bro. I know their opinions because they're pretty vocal about them. I don't need to ask. I live in an older area where people are pretty prone to just speak their minds and aren't particularly polite about it.

Agree that your generation is just as bluepilled as them. The vast majority of the world is, regardless of generation. I wish the stupid generational feuds would all stop because they're just another divide and conquer strategy being employed to keep the masses from honing in on the root causes of critical issues.

respect to the ones drafted out of high school

Damn bro. I know their opinions because they're pretty vocal about them. I don't need to ask. I live in an older area where people are pretty prone to just speak their minds and aren't particularly polite about it.

Agree that your generation is just as bluepilled as them. The vast majority of the world is, regardless of generation. I wish the stupid generational feuds would all stop because they're just another divide and conquer strategy being employed to keep the masses from honing in on the root causes of critical issues.
You must live in an area of angry people. Most baby boomers prolly are indifferent toward millennials
I'm not trying to say their in touch with how things are now.

I feel like that's too specific of a situation to say zoomers in general are like that. I'd say at least the zoomers around me realize how bad things are and why it's bad.

True.
That Time magazine article from 2013 about millennials was written by a generation x guy
respect to the ones drafted out of high school
The draft ended in like 1973 or something (or was it 1975?)

It's a vocal minority in my opinion

Respect goes both ways

That's a possibility

Boomers are bad, it's just that Millennials and Zoomers are worse. Boomers are sociable and polite, but it's phoney. Whereas the younger generations will be assholes or straight up ignore you

@FrustratedWhiteMale

I just hate their bootstrap and Stockholm syndrome mentality
I don't hate it,I hate that they're trying to apply it to now,a time where it doesnt work

I mean that it was much easier to better your life back then
Boomers give the same advice bluepilled zoomers give

@FrustratedWhiteMale

Boomers

Nothing special tbh, generations shit on eachother all the time and have done so for a long time
tbh, I dont get why people LARP that boomers are the only ones to hate other generations (which will come from the same people that shit on boomers and talk about how much they hate kids and their fortnite)