Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Borat 2

TINMAN

TINMAN

Self-banned
-
Anyone watched this movie, I watched the first half but it was too woke for me. It was like half of the script was written like the first Borat movie, but the other half got written by some sjw from Tumblr and they just mashed them together

The first movie was also woke.
The actor who plays Borat doesn't believe the same things as Borat does. (sorry if this is obvious)

The scenes I saw felt artificial and forced.

A jew being subversive. No-way.

I liked the first one so I’ll check out the second this weekend probably. I’m not excited about the foid character though Is it actually “woke” or did he just make fun of US conservatives?

A jew being subversive. No-way.
Yeah borat specifically (but not really Bruno, Bruno was based because it painted gay people as child rapists and fucked with woke people) has been left leaning.

I mean progressives shouldn’t laugh and watch borat because borat is literally a racial character. It’s ironic the people saying they’re anti racist are now laughing at a racist movie (against Kazakhs)

They tried to frame an old politician or whatever as a pedo because he was attracted to some 20yo bimbo who tried to seduce him. Typical kike shit, tired of the chosen people with their subversion antics, they can't even hide their contempt for the goyim anymore.

Last edited:
they were i'm pretty sure. it claimed to be a hidden camera type movie but it was obviously scripted

First one was probably among the funniest movies of all time. The second one is way too staged, and his accent isn't even the same as the first, it's like 4 pitches lower.

In the first film, when Borat asks one of the senators at the dinner party what he does and he replies "I'm retired," and then Borat says "You're retard?," he's repeating an exact same joke that was said in The Ali G Show from before.
That's how you know it's scripted. There's no way the exact same interaction would happen again like that.

In the first film, when Borat asks one of the senators at the dinner party what he does and he replies "I'm retired," and then Borat says "You're retard?," he's repeating an exact same joke that was said in The Ali G Show from before.
That's how you know it's scripted. There's no way the exact same interaction would happen again like that.
Idk man. Wdym exactly with scripted? Cohen could have remembered the joke or do you think the victims were in?

Idk man. Wdym exactly with scripted? Cohen could have remembered the joke or do you think the victims were in?

I think the victims were in it, especially with that scene.
I could be mistaken.
But I'm not sure the original show was scripted.

I mean progressives shouldn’t laugh and watch borat because borat is literally a racial character. It’s ironic the people saying they’re anti racist are now laughing at a racist movie (against Kazakhs)
I remember being surprised that this movie didn't start a major outrage
imagine if it was about a Tyrone from Africa acting like a retard in the US

I remember being surprised that this movie didn't start a major outrage
imagine if it was about a Tyrone from Africa acting like a retard in the US
Yeah. If it was about a nigger the country would be burnt to the ground again, but because it’s about some shithole in Central Asia it’s all ok.

Haven't and won't watch the 1st nor 2nd

Damn, pro-equality message. I wouldn’t have minded the movie if it weren’t for any of the pro-female shit. I wonder if being an incel has made me too jaded to media

A rich jew making fun of poor whites. Imagine if a poor white tried to do the same to rich jews @Uglymuggly

I don't plan on watching or even pirating that shit.

He is a Jew, what did you expect?

I torrented it, I enjoyed the misogynist parts but the feminist ending was shit