Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Borderlands 3 was such a big disappointment

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
I used to be a really big fan of Borderlands 2, and was looking forward to playing this game, but when I found out about the villains my expectations dropped astronomically

HAHA I'M SO QUIRKY AND FUNNY, PEOPLE LOVE QUIRKY AND FUNNY RIGHT?, ROFLMAO GUYS!!

And now I found out that they have this other bullshit, guns, love, and testicles...

I'm glad I didn't get it, but it's still a huge loss, I just hope that Cyberpunk 2077 can get me through all of the crap this year...

It wasn't really that unexpected after what happened with the presequel, they are just getting more and more overt with it over time.

I want to play the new doom game but its so expensive

Cringey as fuck voice acting

I used to be a really big fan of Borderlands 2, and was looking forward to playing this game, but when I found out about the villains my expectations dropped astronomically

HAHA I'M SO QUIRKY AND FUNNY, PEOPLE LOVE QUIRKY AND FUNNY RIGHT?, ROFLMAO GUYS!!

And now I found out that they have this other bullshit, guns, love, and testicles...

I'm glad I didn't get it, but it's still a huge loss, I just hope that Cyberpunk 2077 can get me through all of the crap this year...

Cyberpunk 2077 will be worth every penny and second played.

I want to play it nevertheless :feelstrash:

that took u along time to figure out

i didn't like it, it was boring

is tyreen the foid equivalent of tyrone

over for borderlandscels tbh ngl

I tried to get into it 3 times with older titles. I didn't like it at all for two reasons mainly:
  • Free exploration/open world is fake AF. Level gated to death.
  • Check weapon stats every 5 minutes so see which ones are you keeping.
I can't even bother to try it.
I want to play the new doom game but its so expensive
It's already available to piratemaxx.

Never played a Borderlands game and didn't expect the third too be good

Didn't play and I wouldn't play

>Caring about games past 2013

The Story is absolute cringe and unfunny jokes everywhere .
Also it is bugged to hell and has bad performance .
And it really pushes the SJW garbage HARD this time around .

I just finished this gay DLC and i gotta say :
- Gunplay and skill system is amazing
- Art Direction is amazing , planets look really good
- Weapon diversity and loot is Great

But sadly they fucked everything else up
It couldve been such a great game if the story had different writers .
Cause the core systems work really great .

Bought it but didn't like any of the playable characters so I dropped it after 5 minutes of playing

Got bored after the Maliwan planet and stopped, I played as the gunner foid with the mech suit

Melee amara was the only fun character for me
I will never play as a foid in a video game, so I only got to choose between two classes (and isn't the robot gender gluid? Just lol). My fault for not checking out the classes beforehand

I will never play as a foid in a video game, so I only got to choose between two classes (and isn't the robot gender gluid? Just lol). My fault for not checking out the classes beforehand
brutal ngl
its just a videogame tbh
but kinda based anyway , even if you set obstacles for yourself

Amara is really fun though
but i wouldnt recommend playing the game anyway cause the story is cringe

but i wouldnt recommend playing the game anyway cause the story is cringe
And the developers aren't even interested in adding DLC classes because, ironically enough, they want to invest their time and money into creating more story content/new areas. Gearbox' only decent IP and they've flushed it, kek

And the developers aren't even interested in adding DLC classes because, ironically enough, they want to invest their time and money into creating more story content/new areas. Gearbox' only decent IP and they've flushed it, kek
yeah they are fucking stupid

I hope they realize their mistake
and get to work on Borderlands 4

- use the same engine + gunplay cause it works great
- New Writers , better storyline
- Stop trying so hard with the cringy humour , instead make the story darker if you cant nail the humour

All they really need is a better story and less cringy humour
This has so mucb potential

yeah they are fucking stupid

I hope they realize their mistake
and get to work on Borderlands 4

- use the same engine + gunplay cause it works great
- New Writers , better storyline
- Stop trying so hard with the cringy humour , instead make the story darker if you cant nail the humour

All they really need is a better story and less cringy humour
This has so mucb potential
Legit tbh. Their current writing team is made up of incompetent SJW soys and boomers. Gunplay is tight though

Even Rage 2 was better than this.

Borderlands 3 was shit I agree