Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Born too late to experience a based patriarchal society, Born too early to fight in the Beta Male uprising

• Thread starter TheIncelRepublic
  • Start date
TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

Sexual Marxist and Incel revolutionary
-
Too early for customizable sex robots and the elimatination of the female sub genre as well :feelsrope:

We can never win

Too early for customizable sex robots and the elimatination of the female sub genre as well :feelsrope:

Born just in time to experience late stage hypergamy

We are born at the epitome of matriarchy. Fuck this life. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

The beta uprising won't happen tbh

Born just in time to suffer.

Cope
Based patriarchal society only gives you betabux
Betauprising will result in most of betas dying and then if the uprising is successful then patriarchal society is restored and back to betabux

what's even worse is that your join date is within 2020. Fucking brutal. couldn't even imagine the humiliation of being a 2020cel.

Just start the beta uprising earlier theory

what's even worse is that your join date is within 2020. Fucking brutal. couldn't even imagine the humiliation of being a 2020cel.

Over for redditcels

Lmao, I've been part of the Incel community for 2.5 years, I was part of the r/Braincels generation. I always lurked on .co because I was always satisfied with Reddit.

I've moderated 7 Incel subs on Reddit before they were all banned.

Lmao, I've been part of the Incel community for 2.5 years, I was part of the r/Braincels generation. I always lurked on .co because I was always satisfied with Reddit.

I've moderated 7 Incel subs on Reddit before they were all banned.

Wasn't attacking you, just a joke about the join date pill (which is a joke in of itself). You're going to have to ignore postmaxxing shitheads like me though.

Wasn't attacking you, just a joke about the join date pill (which is a joke in of itself). You're going to have to ignore postmaxxing shitheads like me though.

Nah it's all good. I was clarifying that I am not a stranger to the Incel community and my prominence. I was reluctant to make an account on .co because of the format of online forums (I prefer Reddit UI), but .co has probably one of the best ones that I have ever seen.

I'd be at the bottom of the pile in competitive male society, and the beta uprising would probably fail. I'm an incel in every alternate reality.

Time to GO your own way playER

There's not going to be a beta male uprising. If you want to good picture of what our society will look like in the coming decades just look at Japan. Most males are pacified with copes and the cope industry is much larger with more elaborate copes.

Patriarchy is cope. If you are ugly like you are right now whats the use of it.

There's not going to be a beta male uprising. If you want to good picture of what our society will look like in the coming decades just look at Japan. Most males are pacified with copes and the cope industry is much larger with more elaborate copes.

But the Japanese males are reacting now, protests by betas is happening right now.

Japan is the idea of an advanced hypergamous society.

Read this.
Qkuj8mpsw2r41

I feel that pain, brocel.

But the Japanese males are reacting now, protests by betas is happening right now.

Japan is the idea of an advanced hypergamous society.

Read this.
View attachment 232145
I notice when someone brings up the low birthrate of Japan they always blame symptoms of the problem and not the root cause. Do people really think that Japanese men would really stay in their homes all day watching anime and playing video games rather than have a girlfriend?

I notice when someone brings up the low birthrate of Japan they always blame symptoms of the problem and not the root cause. Do people really think that Japanese men would really stay in their homes all day watching anime and playing video games rather than have a girlfriend?

Japan is basically the west, only 10 years in the future.

The Beta uprising doesn't happen in a day, it slowly turns.

Give Japan about 30-40 years, and the Beta uprising will be underway.
300px Neetarmy2

Just start the beta uprising earlier theory
A non-chad having a gun drives foids crazy because they are scared they can kill Chads when he whiteknights her.Women love blunt violence because they can see chads strong arms and abs thats why you see so many videos of multiple man beating up a ''''''''''creepy''''''''''''''' man till he dies whıle foid does nothing.I would normally say incels should carry guns but...
Worth something