Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bought a new PC, im back

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
my pc completely broke down a few months ago, i lost access to original account but i lurked on mobile.
and i was busy with uni stuff these days

im back now,

christmas break is suicide fuel, nobody to talk to at all, im playing games 17 hours per day and getting drunk at night and i hear my parents arguing downstairs all the time.

today is the last friday of the year, what are you guys up to?

by the way i saw someone reposted my horror story from the club that someone called me the ugliest person in the world, yes this was true and really happened lol, and the person that said i should have defended myself: I was 15, it was a school party at a club, it was one of the first times i went to a party and i drank for the first time and then that happened.

welcome back

I do not even know what day it is

Welcome back, were you also on r/incels?

alsalsk said:

Yeah after the fall of r/incels my reddit account got permabanned... i made an account here a while ago with a few posts but i lost the password and i was too busy anyway.

lol i thought i didnt need incels anymore because it would never be the same anyway. i tried to improve my life again, what a cope.

been coping with working on uni things 70 hours per week but im a braincel too so i didnt even score very good grades... at least  i passed.

and lol i was talking to a girl who said she wanted to hang out around christmas, but it was just a joke, and she ghosted me. merry fucking christmas to me.

i still have a lot of painkillers left over from my appendicitis surgery last summer sometimes i think of just taking them all

ghostcell said:
alsalsk said:
Yeah after the fall of r/incels my reddit account got permabanned... i made an account here a while ago with a few posts but i lost the password and i was too busy anyway.
lol i thought i didnt need incels anymore because it would never be the same anyway. i tried to improve my life again, what a cope.
been coping with working on uni things 70 hours per week but im a braincel too so i didnt even score very good grades... at least i passed.
and lol i was talking to a girl who said she wanted to hang out around christmas, but it was just a joke, and she ghosted me. merry fucking christmas to me.
i still have a lot of painkillers left over from my appendicitis surgery last summer sometimes i think of just taking them all
yeah, some girl also messaged me recently but it turns out she just accidently messaged me, the message was intended for chad.