Bought weed cartridge and it doesn’t work

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Wtf do i do? The light lights up but nothing comes out of the pen.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Monogamist
-
Go ER I guess.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Do not vape weed tbh.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Janitor Wagecel
-
Drink alcohol instead buddy boyo.

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Veteran
-
Wtf do i do? The light lights up but nothing comes out of the pen.
That’s is extremely common. Pens aren’t worth the hassle. Best to unscrew the suckhole tip and use a twisted bread tie to clear the hole. When not in use keep the suckhole tip up, vertical.

Last edited:
Modus Coperandi

Modus Coperandi

thanks for the rope, kind stranger
-
idk add glycerol

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
You forgot the [SuicideFuel] tag.

Indari

Indari

fuk u retad!!!
-
Is smoking better? I dont want to smell like a tree
you can't even smoke oil. Vaping flower with a dry herb vaporizer is better than smoking it in every way

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
That’s is extremely common. Pens aren’t worth the hassle. Best to unscrew the suckhole tip and use a twisted bread tie to clear the hole. When not in use keep the suckhole tip up, vertical.
I heard you could just buy empty cartridges and transfer from one to the other but i tried removing the mouthpiece but it wasn't a removable one I guess? I used pliers I ended up breaking the whole thing open and got weed oil all over my hands. I had to wash my hands 10 times to get it off. And that cartridge was 40 dollars plus the empty one was 10 dollars. I just spent 50 dollars and didn't get high. I'm so angry.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
stop being a retarded pothead

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
just smoke
is it better? Seems really inconvenient. I don't know anything about smoking? Will it hurt my lungs? Do I have to roll something up? How do I know how much to use etc... Too hard for an incel like me. I just want something easy.

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
-
i can't masturbate without weed. it just doesn't feel nearly as good
Wow what a good reason to ruin your life by being a slave to a plant.

JFL at pot smokers.

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Veteran
-
I heard you could just buy empty cartridges and transfer from one to the other but i tried removing the mouthpiece but it wasn't a removable one I guess? I used pliers I ended up breaking the whole thing open and got weed oil all over my hands. I had to wash my hands 10 times to get it off. And that cartridge was 40 dollars plus the empty one was 10 dollars. I just spent 50 dollars and didn't get high. I'm so angry.
There’s different types of pens, including disposable ones. If it breaks I smoke remaining oil out of small glass jelly jar after using butane torch to heat glass vapor pipe. Yes, it can get messy.

Vaping maryjane suks anyways, unless you use a volcano. Nothing but another expensive gadget to sell. A pack of 99cent -to- 2dolla rolling papers and Santa Cruz shredder grindr is the best and easiest way to fly.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
is it better? Seems really inconvenient. I don't know anything about smoking? Will it hurt my lungs? Do I have to roll something up? How do I know how much to use etc... Too hard for an incel like me. I just want something easy.
Get yourself a regular tobacco pipe.
You can even make yourself a homemade bong.
Smoke it like it's tobacco.

Start small, add more.
You'll definitely know when you're high