Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bought weed cartridge and it doesn’t work

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Wtf do i do? The light lights up but nothing comes out of the pen.

Do not vape weed tbh.

Drink alcohol instead buddy boyo.

Wtf do i do? The light lights up but nothing comes out of the pen.

That’s is extremely common. Pens aren’t worth the hassle. Best to unscrew the suckhole tip and use a twisted bread tie to clear the hole. When not in use keep the suckhole tip up, vertical.

Last edited:
idk add glycerol

You forgot the [SuicideFuel] tag.

Is smoking better? I dont want to smell like a tree
you can't even smoke oil. Vaping flower with a dry herb vaporizer is better than smoking it in every way

That’s is extremely common. Pens aren’t worth the hassle. Best to unscrew the suckhole tip and use a twisted bread tie to clear the hole. When not in use keep the suckhole tip up, vertical.
I heard you could just buy empty cartridges and transfer from one to the other but i tried removing the mouthpiece but it wasn't a removable one I guess? I used pliers I ended up breaking the whole thing open and got weed oil all over my hands. I had to wash my hands 10 times to get it off. And that cartridge was 40 dollars plus the empty one was 10 dollars. I just spent 50 dollars and didn't get high. I'm so angry.

stop being a retarded pothead

just smoke
is it better? Seems really inconvenient. I don't know anything about smoking? Will it hurt my lungs? Do I have to roll something up? How do I know how much to use etc... Too hard for an incel like me. I just want something easy.

i can't masturbate without weed. it just doesn't feel nearly as good
Wow what a good reason to ruin your life by being a slave to a plant.

JFL at pot smokers.

I heard you could just buy empty cartridges and transfer from one to the other but i tried removing the mouthpiece but it wasn't a removable one I guess? I used pliers I ended up breaking the whole thing open and got weed oil all over my hands. I had to wash my hands 10 times to get it off. And that cartridge was 40 dollars plus the empty one was 10 dollars. I just spent 50 dollars and didn't get high. I'm so angry.

There’s different types of pens, including disposable ones. If it breaks I smoke remaining oil out of small glass jelly jar after using butane torch to heat glass vapor pipe. Yes, it can get messy.

Vaping maryjane suks anyways, unless you use a volcano. Nothing but another expensive gadget to sell. A pack of 99cent -to- 2dolla rolling papers and Santa Cruz shredder grindr is the best and easiest way to fly.

is it better? Seems really inconvenient. I don't know anything about smoking? Will it hurt my lungs? Do I have to roll something up? How do I know how much to use etc... Too hard for an incel like me. I just want something easy.
Get yourself a regular tobacco pipe.
You can even make yourself a homemade bong.
Smoke it like it's tobacco.

Start small, add more.
You'll definitely know when you're high