Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Boy I really hate these type of cuck dads

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
In a store a dad was with his THOT daughter. She was wearing booty shorts (what I like to call ‘denim panties’), and the dad was behind her at all times, covering her.
He’s probably alert for someone staring or taking a creepshot of her, but wouldn’t it be easier to tell your daughter to not dress like a whore, you pathetic cuck?

Jesus Christ, parents allowing their children dress slutty are terrible
I constantly see fucking 12-year-olds dressed like French prostitutes - low-key promotion of pedophilia (it's hard to guess their age if you can't see the face and when you finally see it, you're left sexually confused)

This century is the downfall of modesty. It seems like girls are dressing like prostitutes at a younger age

My dad is like that JFL
They can't tell the girls not to dress like whores because these days that's practically child abuse

she is a stronk and indapandant wahmen!!!1!1!!
her body her choice you fucking incel! :soy:

My dad is like that JFL
They can't tell the girls not to dress like whores because these days that's practically child abuse

she is a stronk and indapandant wahmen!!!1!1!!
her body her choice you fucking incel! :soy:
don't you dare to teach your children morals, you nazi bigot! it's the state's job to bring up your kids to be Tyrone's cum sock! :soy:

Fuck those parents man

Biggest cuck is er dad.

Those cuck dads are the most illogical and retarded people on the planet. They allow and even encourage their daughters to dress like whores, but at the same time want to bluster and threaten any man who views their daughters in a sexual manner.

They're blindly following everything that low-IQ mainstream society tells them is popular and hip and cool, even when two of those things completely contradict each other.

Just let us shoot it and fap to it afterwards. Whats wrong with it?

cucks like that is what created the western decline, by having whore daughters, the fertility rate hits the ground

Cleavage is not consent and booty is not consent.

They are the worst.

Not enough spankings.

LMAO, I saw a 13 year old [looking] girl with those types of tight short-denim shits with the frills a year ago, as that's common in the South. She was cute, 5'4-ish, and had caramel-blonde hair with a slight tan, and she was also with her dad. She had a nice ass and a nice body, so that night I cranked my hog to my own thoughts of myself fucking her tight little pussy. The sight made me so ecstatic that for the next 3 days, that's what I fapped to. If I had a clearer image of her now, I'd still be jerking off to her pretty much every day.

I should be going "damn nice" at those whores in booty shorts, but Instead I just think "Damn this whore is cheaper than a frozen coke at mc donalds. I read a news article saying that "denim shorts don't make you a slut" then further down it says "we wear them to look sexy"
How the fuck is that not a slut?

i like going to sams club on friday afternoons
families go shopping and you see lots of girls coming out of gymnastics class with sweaty cameltoes and lots of bare leg. a real treat i must say

And those people are "dads"raising cuck and slut kids.its over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back