Boycott State Farm, incels!

Officer
-
State Farm shamelessly making fun of incels.

Notice how at 0:22 the Tyrone talks about his not ever having a girlfriend and how ugly is his face looks.

JUST LOL if you are still a State Farm policy holder in 2019. Just remember SF hates your fucking guts as an ugly male. Go with AAA or Geico or something, anything better than incel haters. Ugly men are not allowed to live peacefully in the USA.

Tldr you're a cuck if you have State Farm policy

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
State Farm...

tall fag gigga cuck

tall fag gigga cuck

Banned
-
Dam
State Farm shamelessly making fun of incels.

Notice how at 0:22 the Tyrone talks about his not ever having a girlfriend and how ugly is his face looks.

JUST LOL if you are still a State Farm policy holder in 2019. Just remember SF hates your fucking guts as an ugly male. Go with AAA or Geico or something, anything better than incel haters. Ugly men are not allowed to live peacefully in the USA.

Tldr you're a cuck if you have State Farm policy
Dam your right sf is straight clowning us fuck them I have a different insurance so but yeah screw them

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Yea, but that robot mogs me ngl.

narcissist

narcissist

Most recessed chin on incels.is. Loved by no one.
-
Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
-
That robot is still more friendly than your average librarian. Mogs me.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

high fwhr ogrecel
-
(((bad personality))) strikes again

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Жиртрест с маленьким членом
-
Is Flo better?

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
-
That is just the same ol whitey is beta bad pervert while tyrone is good jew shit

Notice how the robot is the white guy. Same dress too

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
everyone (cucks) make fun of us tbh. fuck all of them.

tight&shiny-hotpants

tight&shiny-hotpants

Banned
-
Attacking incels and also discriminating against aspergeric people (notice the hand and wrist movements) as well as bipolar breakdowns.

That line about "face, ears and never having a grilfriend" was just the incing on the cake.

I would condemn; but this reinforces that society only wants to hire good looking, non-disabled people

Officer
-
Attacking incels and also discriminating against aspergeric people (notice the hand and wrist movements) as well as bipolar breakdowns.

That line about "face, ears and never having a grilfriend" was just the incing on the cake.

I would condemn; but this reinforces that society only wants to hire good looking, non-disabled people
This commercial should be grounds for a lawsuit for making fun of the disabled. At the very least we should shut State Farm's advertising team down

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
Infuriating. Just simply infuriating. Makes me care even less about norm shites.

Bjrgaminggod

Bjrgaminggod

₵ⱠØ₩₦ ₩ØⱤⱠĐ
-
just hop off car insurance and go AM